epilogue

10.28.16 - 2:15AM
song: paradise - got7

i was standing right in front of their door, waiting for myself to knock.

"no, they're probably sleeping already." i talked to myself before whisper-yelling. "agh, then why did i even go here?"

"i need to talk to him. now." i hollered before sighing. my eyes were shut tightly as i leaned on the door, feeling pressured.

"how am i going to talk to him?"

suddenly, i felt a presence in front of me, "so you talk to yourself now?"

in an instant, my eyes opened as a look of confusion makes its way to my face. "bambam?"

"what are you doing outside?  you should go in."

i blinked. he looks calm talking to me. his hands were in his pockets as he spoke. on the other hand, i'm sweating, my hands were shaking and i'm having breathing problems.

"you alright?"  he asked, tilting his head on the side a bit.

i bit the insides of my cheeks as i pressed my back more on the door to make distance. "i,"

"i should go. mianhe." i wasn't ready to face him yet, so i started to walk away. i was just one step ahead when my knees weakend and i wobbled.

i ended up falling. or so i thought i was. i was waiting for the impact to come but it didn't.

my eyes snapped open, meeting his that it keeps on avoiding. boy i could get lost to them all day.

i instantly pulled away from him lowering my head.

"you okay?"

my lips quivered, "no." i said it quietly. it was merely a whisper because i didn't intend it for him to hear it, but he still did.

he furrowed his eyebrows, "why not?"

slowly, i looked up and met his intense gaze. "because i just listened to the song."

"i'm sorry for everything." i croaked out to him before avoiding his eyes.

he sighed, "i didn't wrote the song to make you feel like this and make you say that."

"i know." my head nodded, "i also realized some," i paused before biting my lips, "things."

he took a step forward, making me took a step back until i had my back on the door again. bambam has his hand on the wall making me nervous since he was close to me and i could feel his warmth. "and what exactly are these things?"

"t-things like feelings." i was stuttering. he looks seductive, honestly. his outfit doesn't help too. he raised his eyebrows, urging me to go on.

i puffed my cheeks out, "i realized that i did change but most importantly, i realized that my feelings for you never change at all."

"-i was just too busy denying it."

my eyes peeked at him through my eyelashes to see his reaction. he has an unreadable look plastered on his face. bambam was never an easy book to read, it was hard figuring him out.

i was too caught up talking to my mind that i didn't even realized he grabbed my face, leaned in and placed his lips on mine.

my mind went blank, but not entirely blank because holy shit i was kissing him.

my eyes fluttered close as he cupped my jaw to deepen the kiss. our lips were moving in sync as i felt the sparks building up. i never thought i could actually feel fireworks and electricity coursing through my veins. the feeling was intoxicating. it was just daebak.