Confrontations

Lulu's POV
----------------------------

   "I don't need friends! Now now, not ever!" Veigar harshly said as he stormed off the field.

   "I...I don't understand...what did I do wrong? Why is he so cold to me?" I thought. I tried my best to control my tears, but I couldn't stop them. I started to cry as I watched Veigar get farther and farther away.

   "I'm sorry that happened Lulu, we tried to warn you," said a chirpy voice. I looked behind me and saw Teemo, his face a bit gloomy.

   "Were you here the whole time?" I asked.

   "Yea, sorry for eavesdropping but I just happened to be here," he replied.

   "Teemo, why is Veigar the way he is?" I questioned. Teemo walked up to be and put his hand on my shoulder.

   "I'm not sure Lulu. All I know is that he left Bandle City as a happy yordle like you and me on a business trip. When he came back, he was something incredibly evil and twisted. I don't know what happened," Teemo said, "I can try to talk to him but I don't think he will want to deal with me."

   "Okay Teemo, thank you," I said. I gave him a small hug. Teemo hesitated a little before his arms wrapped around me. We parted after a bit and he looked away from me as if he was embarrassed.

   "Is something wrong Teemo?" I asked, confused about his behavior.

   "Ah u-um nothing Lulu! I...well... I just don't want other people to take our hug the wrong way," he said.

   "What do you mean Teemo? It was just a hug!"

  "Yea I know! It's just..."

   "Just what?"

   "It'sjustthatIlikeTristana," he muttered. I stood there for a second giving him a confused face. He sighed and cleared his throat.

   "Promise me you won't tell any one Lulu," he said very seriously.

   "Promise!" I said cheerfully.

   "Okay, so I have this huge crush on Tristana-"

   "WOAH WHAT REALLY!!!" I interrupted.

   "Lulu! Not so loud, let me finish!" Teemo whispered.

   "Sorry!"

   "So, yea I have a crush on her but I'm afraid of telling her my feelings. I don't want it to ruin the relationship we have if I get rejected!"

   "Don't worry Teemo! I'll help you!"

   "Wait...what?" asked Teemo.

   "Yea! I'll find out for you! On one condition," I mischievously added.

   "And what would that be?" challenged Teemo.

   "Help me to become friends with Veigar!" I yelled, raising a fist in the air.

   "WHAT! Why?" exclaimed Teemo, "He hurt you twice and yet you still want to try to get him to be your friend? I don't understand..."