Delusion

"Today... has been... the worse day..." I thought as I dragged myself inside of my house.

  "How could I, Veigar, The Master of Evil, lose so terribly!" I angrily punched the wall of my house, feeling the thud against the wall. I dropped my staff, hearing the stick tumble onto the ground. A light voice cuts through the air.

   "It's alright Veigar! You only lost one game out of the three we played!" Lulu said, her face bright and cheerful. I turned around and looked at the purple yordle, my eyes slanted in anger.

   "No Lulu, that last game ruined the whole day. I have never been so humiliated! Damn it!" I sternly spoke. I turned back around, my back towards Lulu. I clenched my fists as my gaze casted towards the floor.

   "Those damn champions... how dare they make a fool of me. ME! Do they think they can humiliate me and get away with it! I'll show them... I'll show all of them! I'LL SHOW-" My train of thought was interrupted when two arms wrapped around me from behind and pulled me into a warm embrace.

   "Veigar... I understand that you are upset, but did you forget how much fun you were having before that match?" Asked Lulu. I could feel the heat from her body and it seemed to wash away the anger and hate in my mind. My head slowly cleared up, my fists relaxed.

   "Sure you were camped and was singled out last game, but remember when Azir thought he had the jump on you but then you basically erased him?" Lulu softly spoke, her words like honey. I let out a big sigh.

   "Ha! Yes, that was quite hilarious. Seeing the shock on Azir's face was priceless,"  I chuckled, "it was also really funny to see Teemo running from me in game three!" 

   "Look Veigar! You already seem happier! All you need you to do is look at the good things in life and you can be a lot happier!" Lulu exclaimed, squeezing me tighter. I realized I was smiling, I quickly forced myself to stop.

   "Well... regardless Lulu, it's incredibly infuriating to be singled out in a game," I spoke. I felt her head move so her chin rested onto my neck. Her hair was dangerously close to touching my face, I could smell the perfume on it. It had a nice aroma, it's scent like magic for I could feel the warm feeling rising up in my chest.

   "You're right Veigar," she whispered. I stood there what felt like an eternity, when in reality it was only a minute. But in that minute of silence, I felt almost at peace. The sort of peace I felt back in Bandle City when I was younger. Before... before...

A sudden flare of rage welled up in me, snuffing out the feelings of peace I was experiencing. 

   "You are getting distracted again... idiot. How could you throw away your past just like that. She will only divert you from your goal, your purpose in life. You need to kill him. You need to exact your revenge." I thought. I took a deep breathe and remembered that Lulu was hugging me from behind.

   "Lulu..." I growled. Lulu jerked her head from the sudden noise, she must have been lost in thought.

   "Yes Veigar? Something wrong?" She question, completely oblivious to the position she was in.

   "Please release me from this restraint." I said plainly. Lulu's face went a deep shade of red. She released me from the embrace. The heat from her body left mine. I felt... cold. It felt as if I needed her to be warm. I shook my head.

   "You're just imagining things Veigar. Another one of Lulu's distractions..." I thought, clenching my fist. I grabbed my staff and started to head towards the front door to leave.

   "Where are you going Veigar? Aren't you tired?" Questioned Lulu, "And why do you look so upset? Are you still angry over that one match?" I stopped turned around. Lulu's face was still red from the earlier incident, but he face looked like she was concerned about me. I sighed deeply.