Recovery

I didn't get any sleep that night. I stood up and watched over Lulu and I made sure that everything was all right. The sun started to rise over the horizon. I was mesmerized by the colors a sunrise could produce.

"I never realized how beautiful the sunrise could be. I guess I have forgotten," I thought. Pix woke up and flew in front of my face. I was about to push it aside for it was in the way of the view, but then it did something I did not expect.

"Thank you... Veigar," Pix said.

"Woah woah woah, you can talk?" I asked.

"Of course. I've always been able to speak. Only Lulu can hear me, well now you can too."

"But how?

"I just threw some Fae Dust on you. Nothing special. It just allows you to hear me, that's all," it said. The Fairy flew over to Lulu and checked her wound. Pix started to produce a green light from its hands and applying them onto Lulu's back.

"Seriously Veigar, thank you for saving Lulu when I could not. I don't thank people often, so you should be grateful," it spoke.

"Ha, I should be grateful. Annoying little bug," I thought.

"Yea, about that. Where were you when Lulu got hurt?" I asked.

"That assassin we ran into must have placed a magical trap in the area. I was immobilized and couldn't warn Lulu or do anything to stop him. It was suppose to block out all forms of magic but for some reason you were unaffected," Pix said. The thought of that blue and red hooded figure angered me. I felt my hatred for the figure and my own weakness rise. I grabbed my staff and started to head towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Pix asked.

"I'm off to blow some steam," I responded. I opened the door and was surprised to see three worried looking yordles.

"Hey Veigar, so where's Lulu?" asked Teemo.

"She's inside, sleeping," I replied.

"Wow Veigar, I didn't think you had the guts to do that," smirked Tristana. I gave her a cold glare in response.

"We didn't do anything. She is just recovering from a massive wound," I said. The three yordles froze.

"What happened Veigar?" questioned Poppy.

"What did you do to her!" yelled Teemo. He grabbed my collar and brought his face close to mine.

"I swear if you hurt Lulu, I will end you," hissed Teemo. I harshly pushed Teemo off of me.

"Keh, I'd like to see you try! Besides, if I wanted her dead, Lulu would already be killed. I wouldn't be tended to her wounds in my own house otherwise!" I barked back.

"Wouldn't be better if we took Lulu to Soraka?" asked Poppy.

"She can't, Poppy. She is busy with Warwick, and Nurse Akali is booked as well," replied Tristana.

"I don't think Lulu is leaving my house. She got hurt under my care so it's my responsibility to take care of her," I declared. Teemo looked at me and laughed.

"Veigar? Taking care of someone! Dude, I never knew you could tell jokes!" I gave Teemo a cold glare. He stopped laughing after a bit and he gave an annoying smirk.

"Well if you are serious, I'll leave you be. Don't fall for her too hard. Let's go guys," Teemo said. The trio walked away, talking about Veigar and Lulu.

"Ha! Fall for Lulu. I am the Master of Evil. I have no time for... for... gah whatever," I thought.

"Veigar! Veigar!" yelled Pix.