To Forgive

Vote, Comment, Share! More importantly, enjoy!

Omniscient's POV

Kaydence was still recovering from the accident that he was in 11 months ago. He suffered from a fractured back and a broken left rib. His scrapes and cuts were already healed but his back, he had trouble with. . For a while he was unable to breath properly or stand by himself. The shit was bad but at least he was alive.

Through it all, he had realized that bitches weren't shit and was starting to hate Dani more as the days passed by. His mom had told him about Dani coming into town some time this week and if it wasn't for the baby, he would never even look at her again.

He and Carlos were still homies but they never talked about Daniella. Kaydence had enough respect to keep his mouth closed because if he said anything, nine times out of ten, it would be disrespectful. He had nothing positive to say about her because she did the most by taking his son out of his life, his first born son at that.

There were so many men who wouldn't even spend fifteen minutes with their children but it seemed like when a nigga actually tried, a bitch would always try to ruin it and that was exactly what Dani had done. He knew nothing about his son. His birthday, his name, nothing. Every time he thought about it he wanted to break down. Daniella was evil as hell for this one and if it was war, Kaydence was definitely raising the white flag.

"There she is. ." Ms. Celine opened the front door with Karcyn on her ass. She was in her terrible two's and it was terrible as hell! She never stayed still and was always getting into some shit so Kaydence had to watch her every move, literally.

"I'm going to the back. . I'll be back." Kaydence got up from the couch and went to his mom's stash room where she kept all of her weed. He had to calm himself down because he didn't wanna act a fool in front of anybody.

He couldn't hear Daniella or his mama talking so after a while, he crept down the hall and began to listen. "So I'm gonna move back up here before his first birthday. . I am sorry for what I did to Kaydence but I was angry." Kaydence continued to listen but when he heard his son's cry. He had to make his presence known.

Daniella turned to Kaydence and it was almost as if she had lost her breath. She couldn't speak. She didn't know what to say. Kaydence closed his eyes shut, still trying to make out how this crazy ass woman could do something so corrupt. His son was beautiful.

Ms. Celine scooped Karcyn up, "I'll give you guys a minute." The baby looked around, not even noticing who Kaydence was. He had to be at least 3 or 4 months.

"How cou-"

"Kaydence, I am sorry. . I wa- I was running away from our problems and I am sorry, I truly am." She put the baby on her other hip while Kaydence took a seat on the opposite couch.

"How would you have felt if I would've died? Do you know that I got in an car accident, all to look for your ass? My nigga I broke my fucking ribs and everything behind you but I guess that don't matter do it?" Kaydence said, his tone showing signs of both anger and calmness.

"Does it not matter that I didn't get to be there during the birth of our first child? Does me not knowing his name mean anything? I don't even know his fuckin-"

"Kayde-" She tried cutting him off but he continued. "I don't even know his fucking name. . and I'm pretty sure that doesn't matter either. . It makes me sick to my stomach to even look at you right now dawg, I'm not lying." He was seconds away from crying and even though he didn't want to, he couldn't help his emotions that were obviously taking over his entire mind, body, and soul.