Slick Sh*t

Excuse all errors. Vote and comment.

Kaydence's POV

I parked my car in front of the new trap house and got out. The location of this shit had 'mayhem' written all over it and I wouldn't be surprised if some shit broke out in the next few days but I had to lay low so everything was on them if something did pop off.

I could hear music playing out in the yard and was immediately hit in the face by the smell of weed when I walked through the gate.

"What's up nigga? You ain't see me call you?" Nuk spoke loudly as he approached me.

"Hell nah, I ain't even been looking at my phone." I said to him as I grabbed it from my pocket and scrolled through my notifications, seeing where he'd called me twice.

"Why you called? Wassup?" I asked him.

"KD, you wanna hit this?" Praylow interrupted and handed a blunt to me. "Nah, I'm good. I'm already high." I answered and he nodded, giving the blunt to Nuk before he walked away.

". . I was just calling to check on you. You ain't been by here yet and I thought something was wrong." He responded. He was one of the few people who checked on me when I ducked off and that was why I fucked with him so hard.

"Nah, everything good. Good look tho." I dapped him up, showing my appreciation. "Where Marvin at? He wanted to talk to me and that's really why I'm here."

"He supposed to be on the way back from the city but I wanna talk to you about something t-" He stopped mid sentence when a car door slammed. I looked towards the gate, clutching the gun that I held on my waist.

"The fuck..." I squinted my eyes and knew I had to be tripping when Dior walked through with Los. "Let me hit that real quick." Nuk passed me the blunt and I took a long drag from it.

"Yo what the fuck? Los is you serious my nigga?" I asked as I walked in their direction.

"Relax son, she wanted to com-"

"Fuck that. You know that once she step foot in this yard, her life is in danger nigga. Let's go Dior." I looked at her and she rolled her eyes, ignoring me. "Let's fucking go." I pointed towards the gate.

"No. I'm staying." She responded dryly.

"Word? You think you grown now huh?" I asked before I shot Carlos an evil glance and chuckled.

"Kaydence, I am grown. Fuck you." She shot back.

"Fuck me? Make sure it stay that way when you need something. Let Los get it." I walked off, trying to hold my composure. This girl really had her head up her ass, thinking she was grown but it was cool.

"I don't need you for shit Kaydence!" She shouted behind me. I ignored it because shit could get ugly real fast.

Omniscient's POV

Daniella had just put Kamrin down for a nap and was about to make Karcyn sit on the pot and watch a movie until she peed. She made her way downstairs where Karcyn was in the middle of the living room floor, playing with toys.

"Come on, let's try to use the potty." She said to her and sat it down. Karcyn did as she was told after Dani took her pull up off. "If you do it, me, you and daddy can all go to the park later, okay?" Karcyn nodded.

"So just stay here until you pee pee." Dani added on, trying to make sure that she understood what was being asked of her.

She knew that she had to make the her feel comfortable with using the bathroom and in order to do so, she had to do things that she was used to. "Do you want a snack?" She asked her as she scrolled on the firestick to find Boss Baby. "Snack." Karcyn responded.