Never Seen It Coming

Omniscient's POV

"So what the fuck you lied for? I asked you earlier nigga and you said no!" Kaydence got loud.

"Kaydence. Don't do this." Dani stood in front of him, holding his hands because she knew how he could get in the next few seconds. He needed to be calm.

"I didn't wanna creep you out," Jimmy spoke nervously. His cheeks began to turn red.

"Nah, fuck th-"

"Kaydence! Let him help us. What are you doing? Use your brain!" Kaydence took Dani's advice and stopped talking. They needed whatever help they could get at this point.

"I know that I lied and I apologize for that.. but there's a reason for all of this and I promise to explain it all from beginning to end."

"Talk."

"Tomorrow, 8:00 am, meet me here. Just you."

"Talk now. Dani go back insid-"

"Tomorrow. There's a lot that we have to speak about."

"I got all the time in the world right now so... I'm listening. Dani, go back inside."

Jimmy let out a sigh and Kaydence cleared his throat, waiting for him to talk once Dani closed the front door after going inside.

"Where do I start?" He whispered to himself.

"Start at the fucking beginning." Kaydence cussed, he was frustrated as hell. Jimmy took a seat on one of the two yard chairs that were on the porch. Kaydence remained standing with his arms crossed.

"Ok, first. Let me start by saying that Yulon, the pilot, he's gone."

Kaydence stared Jimmy in his eyes, "You killed him?"

"No.. but he's gone."

"Okay, next." Kaydence didn't really give a damn about Yulon as of right now unless he was getting them home.

"I know you through Mike. He told me to try and convince you to move away from Baltimore and to try to keep you here for as long as possible in order to do so.."

"Mike who?" Kaydence questioned. He couldn't trust anything until he had proof.

Jimmy let out a dry chuckle, "Michael. Your what? Connect?"

"I don't know what you're talking about but keep going."

"Yeah, I'm sure you don't," Jimmy chuckled, " but that's really the long story short."

"Well I need the long story long.. we got time," Kaydence told him and then sat down, making himself comfortable.

"I'll let Mike explain. Should I call him?" Jimmy asked.

"Do what you gotta do. Somebody gone do some talking."

"Just a sec." Jimmy got up and went back inside to grab his phone. He was telling Kaydence all of the parts that didn't matter because he didn't have the balls to tell him the real deal. He knew what was going on but was trying to keep it brief.

When Jimmy came back outside he was already calling Mike's phone.

"So you mean to tell me that you put that picture down there to convince me to move?"

"I'm just doing as I'm tol-," Jimmy shrugged as Mike answered the phone. He handed it to Kaydence.

"Mike, what the fuck is this yo?"

"KD? How's it going?" Mike ignored his question.

"Terrible! What the fuck is this abou- as a matter of fact, I needa see your face." He hung up and went on to FaceTiming Mike without Jimmy's permission.