New Enemies

Excuse any errors.. This was something quick.

Omniscient's POV

"So what you want me to do?" Kaydence asked Marvin as he sat across from him, no smirk on his face at all. The two had been focused on a plan all day.

"Get Nuk or Ocho and let them act as if they're buying some dope. Scope everything out, find what and who we're looking for and be out." Marvin responded.

"Nah, I got a better idea." Kaydence shook his head, "I can pay a real junkie from over on that side to tell me anything. I kn-"

"KD, that might not work for this. We need a detailed description of everything."

"And you think a crackhead whose in their spots probably everyday won't know?" Marvin thought for a second, "I don't know. Maybe we'd just have to see. . let Nuk and Ocho go just in case though."

"And if all is well?"

"We'll talk about it." Kaydence nodded and got up. He grabbed the freshly printed paper that had the address of whoever was working up East on it. If this shit didn't work, there was no telling what would happen but it had to be done.

"I'll call you." Marvin nodded and watched as Kaydence left out.

"Yo, roll with me." He caught Nuk and Ocho's attention and without questions, they both got up and got their shit, following close behind him.

"So look, I'm taking y'all to Baltimore. It's some shit going on but I'll explain that later." He told them as they all got in his Porsche.

"Shit like what?"

"I said I'll explain later." Kaydence crunk up and drove in the direction of Ocho's home. "How long we staying?"

"A few days." He answered and then started to connect his phone to the radio through bluetooth. "Yo, play that new Cardi B shit.. that bitch be snappin." Nuk said from the back seat.

"Nah, I'll pass on that." Kaydence continued to find something to listen to as they came upon a stop light. Fabulous started blaring through the speakers and Kaydence rapped every word along with him and bobbed his head until they pulled up to Ocho's spot and Ocho got out.

**

"I knew y'all would be here.. I said don't turn my house into a chill spot cause next thing I know, y'all ah be fucking in my guest rooms." Kaydence said to Dior and Los. They were cuddled up on the couch watching 13 Reasons Why while Karcyn was asleep on Dior's lap.

"Chill, she only invited me over to watch this weird ass show with her." Los got up and made his way over to the guys.

"What's up bruh?" He dapped Nuk and then Ocho up.

"How the fuck yo-"

"Don't even ask." Los smirked at Nuk and cut him off before he could question how he and Dior had become a thing. He felt like the shit and it was made clear by how he slowly made his way back over to Dior in the living room and cuddled up under her again.

"This okay with you?" Nuk looked at Kaydence. "They're grown." Kaydence shrugged and headed upstairs. He was getting over it. They were together almost everyday and Los seemed to be treating her right so it was whatever.

"Make y'all selves at home. I gotta hop in the shower real quick."

Instead of going directly into his bedroom, Kaydence went into one of the spares where he had a wall-hidden safe in the closet to hold some of his firearms. He entered, opened the safe and then pulled each gun that it contained out one by one. In the process, he was thinking about all that could go wrong. Someone could get killed, this shit could backfire and it was the last thing that he wanted.