Chapter 1

Today was Ethan's first day at a new school. His nerves were at an all time high today.
At least at his last high school he could easily blend into the background, but he was going to be the new kid; he could practically feel all the eyes that were going to be on him. Ethan swayed nervously while waiting for the bus to pull up. Once it did he greeted his new bus driver and slowly walked further into the bus. He looked around, making awkward eye contact with random kids and getting some glares. Ethan felt a weight lift off him when he saw an empty seat. He quickly sat down hoping no one would care.
Ethan looked out of the window watching the trees go by as they went to their next stop.

At the next bus stop four intimidating guys walked onto the bus and made their way down the aisle until they saw Ethan, they stopped and glared at him.
"What the fuck is this?!" the shortest guy yelled.
Ethan's breath hitched as his head snapped towards the guys face. Him and all of his friends were giving Ethan a nasty look.
"u-uh excuse me?" Ethan said in confusion.

"What the fuck are you doing in my seat?!" He yelled again.
"O-oh.. I'm sorry I-I didn't know" He started stuttered.
"Damn right you're sorry! Now get out of my seat!"

Ethan quickly grabbed his stuff and scurried out of the seat and bolted to the farthest seat away from them; ' hope that was the last encounter I have with them,' Ethan though.