Chapter 9

We stood in a line as are coach calls out Team One, "Felix, Tyler, Daniel, Troye, Joe and..... Ethan. Everyone else, go on the right side."

I went over to the left side; I looked at the rest of my team and I was clearly the smallest out of them all, but I think the Daniel kid is more scrawny then me; well, I hope so anyway.
"Team one! Your skins; team two! Shirts," coach yelled.
Dread took over me; I hate being shirtless in front of people, especially an entire class, but I reluctantly took my shirt off and covered my chest with it. I slowly put my shirt away and crossed my arms over my chest.

I felt someone one's eyes one me; I looked around to see Tyler staring at me. His eye were glued to my body; was he checking me out? No.
  Judging me? Probably.
Plotting against me? Definitely.
  But never the less, my face started heating up and probably getting 10 shades redder. I hope this will be over soon.

-------------------------

The whistle blew indicating the start of the game and the ball started flying. I ran around trying to actually play the game, but everyone was so much faster than me and I couldn't keep up.
I stopped to catch my breath, and in that moment I looked up and saw Tyler running around; his muscles were glistening with sweat.
My legs felt weak and my heart started pounding a thousand miles per/minute. My eyes were glued to him and his every move. All I could wonder was, what is wrong with me?