Chapter 18

I walked Jack out to his car and gave him a hug, "We should hang out more," Jack stated.

"Yeah I know, it's nice seeing you outside of school."

"Okay well I'll see you at school," Jack got into his car and left. I went back inside and went straight to my room. I plopped down on my bed and thought about what Jack said; do I really like Tyler? As far as I know I've never thought of him that way, but could I have feelings for him deep down? It just seems so crazy to think about, so there is no way in hell I'm in love with him. Nope not at all!

The rest of the week went by nicely; well, besides Felix asking me to hang out with him every day. I felt an arm sneak its way over my shoulders; speak of the devil. "Hey little boy blue, what you up too?" Felix asked.
I chuckled at the nickname, "Nothing just heading to my locker, why?" I Questioned.
"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out this weekend." He asked hopefully.
"I told you a million times, my weekends are spent with Tyler,"
I could practically see the flames in Felix's eyes when I said that.
"Well that's not fair; when can I get some time spend alone with you?"
"I don't know, I have a busy schedule."
"Fine, but I will hang out with you eventually."
"Well alright then," I laughed, 'See you later."
Felix finally walked off and I put my book away in the locker. I Walked to the side of the school to wait for Tyler.

Me and Tyler haven't really talked much this week, it seems like he's trying to avoid me and it honestly make me upset, so, I'm happy we can finally spend this time together.
Before I knew it Tyler was standing in from of me, "You ready to go?" He said in a deep husky voice.
"U-uh yeah."
I picked up my bag and started walking along beside him.
The entire walk was filled with awkward small talk. Once we finally made it to my house I went up the stairs to get into my room and Tyler followed right behind me. I felt his gazed on me as I walked up the stairs and my face started to get hella red.
I sat my book-bag next to my bed as I sat down. Tyler came in the room right after; doing exactly what I did. "So what do you want to do?" I asked him.
"I'm not sure." He stated.
"Okay, well I think we should start the video and do some of the exercise examples." I suggested.
Tyler looked at me and shrugged, sounds good to me."
"Alright then let's get started"