Chapter 10

New cover photo <33

---------------------------------------------

            The next few weeks went on the same; talking to jack, mark and his crew looks over my shoulder every chance they get, kids at school ignoring me, and catching up in all my classes. The only thing that was weird was Tyler, he was never truly mean to me; sometimes he will give me glares if I try to leave his side, but besides that he's never done anything to me; It's really strange considering all the rumors surrounding him.

I walked into my science class and sat in my usual seat; I started to get all of my books out when Mark came in and ripped my books from my hands, "What the hell, give them back!" I demanded.
Mark's head snapped in my direction, "You want to say that again?"
My confidence was short lived, "I-I said uh...G-give it back..." I stuttered.
Mark slammed my books back on my desk, causing me to flinch. The bell rang signaling the beginning of class, "I'll be seeing to after class," mark said viciously.

The class finally ended and before the bell even rang I sprinted out of the class room; sadly Jack wasn't here today so I have to defend for myself. I got to the front of my next class room just to be spun back around and shoved against the wall; my breath hitched at the sudden impact. I looked up to see Mark and his goons, "Well, I see you almost made a great escape" he sneered. "I see Jack-a-boy isn't around to defend you today."
"N-no..." I said, my voice squeaking.
"Ooo, how fun!"
Mark gripped my jacket and pulled me into are next class, "you'll be sitting next to me." 
The entire period he was messing with me, calling me names, and getting me into trouble, "Awe! Look the fag is getting upset," Mark laughed.

When the bell finally rang I sprinted to my Math class. When I walked in Tyler was sitting next to my seat. I casually walked over and started to sit one seat away from him but, before I could even sit my thing down he grabbed me by my jacket and forced my back. "What do you think you're doing?" Tyler asked in a deep husky voice.
"S-sitting down..."
"That's not your assigned seat."
"Neither is yours," I contradicted.
"Touché," he smiled, "But no, seriously sit down."
And with that he was back to being stone faced Tyler.