chapter 19

I put the camera on the tripod while Tyler was getting dressed in his work out clothing. I went into my closet and grabbed a tank-top and some shorts. I quickly changed my shorts before Tyler came back, and took of my shirt. As I was trying to turn my tank top the right way Tyler walked in and stared at my bare torso, "O-OH, Sorry.." 

I quickly covered my body with my hands as my face turned bright red, "C-can you please turn around?" I asked.
"Oh, yeah sure." 

I quickly slipped my tank-top on, "Okay, I'm dressed." 
Tyler turned around and I could feel his eyes on my body, "O-Okay um... What exercise should we do first?"
He bit his lip, "Uh, how about sit ups?" I shook my head in approval, "I'll go first."

I sat down on the ground while Tyler pressed the record button on the camera. Once he was done he came and bent down on his knees and hovered above me, "Lay down." He said in a husky voice.

My heart started beating, "What?"

"Lay down and I'll whole your feet while you come up." he said.
"Oh, Oh yeah," I layed down and I felt his hands clasp around my feet, and I gasped; just the touch of him sent singles down my spine. "Are you okay?" He gave me a questioning look. 
"O-oh yeah I'm fine"

I took a breath in to calm myself and I did my first push up, my face coming face to face with his; I bit my lip and tried to concentrate on the exercise instead of my possible impending crush on him. I pushed up four more times before I was done, "Well that was fun, I guess it's my turn now?" I nodded my head and he just chuckled at me.
We switched spots and I held his feet while he did his five sit-ups, but I swear I saw him blush at one point. 

Once we finished up and packed the equipment up Tyler said goodbye and left. I sat on my bed and let out a deep sigh,

 "Shit I think I actually might like Tyler."

---------

OH MY GOD! I'm sorry about not updating in over 3 month, The last few days of school were stressful & I told myself I was going to write this summer but then shit just got away from me, but I promise I'm going to make another update real soon!! <33

____

ALSO! I Just noticed that this book is ranked #20 under the Tythan tag!!!! LIKE HOLY SHIT! Thanks so much! Even while I was gone you guys were keeping this book alive! <3