Chapter 3

The bell rang just as we entered the classroom,  me and Jack were gasping for air after running here, from the other side of the school.
"Thanks for showing me the way," I said.
"No problem dude!" Jack said as he made his way to his seat. I stood there awkwardly waiting for Mrs.Miller to show up and give me a seat.

She walked into the class, "Hello class! It looks as if we have a new student today; what's your name?" she asked in an overly kind voice.
"Um.. my name is Ethan."

"Well it's very nice to meet you Ethan; you can take a seat in front of Sean; the boy with bright green hair!" She explained.

I started making my way to my seat when I felt my feet get knocked from underneath me and I face plant right on to the floor. I look up to see the same guy who yelled at me on the bus and bullied Jack, "Dude what the fuck," I yelled in a harsh tone.

The dude stood up; clearly pissed and grabbed my shirt bringing it to his face, "What the hell did you just say?" he said in a vicious tone, "You don't get to fucking talk to me like that!"

Anger must have been pulsing through me in that moment, because for the first time in my life instead of staying quiet and taking people's shit I spoke out, and this could have been possibly the worst thing I had ever done, "I said 'dude what the fuck,' so what the fuck dude? And I can talk to you how ever I want too." He glared at me, pure hatred written on his face.

Thankfully before anything could go any further and teacher yelled at us, "Mark! Put him down right now!"
His grip slowly loosened, but his death stare never faltered. I finally take my seat but to my dismay I was right behind that kid, mark.
Also to make thing worse, his posse surrounded me, one on each side of me and one behind Jack. I could feel all there eyes piercing my body.
This wasn't going to end well for me.