Red Sky at Morning

"I have the day off. Let's go get a drink." Tyler smiled at me.

"Oh please, god no. Let's get some coffee."

"Your wish." She shrugged.

"Bobby, I'll meet you back at the house." I yelled. Tyler and I flashed out of the parking lot and into a coffee shop in town. "Why are you dressed like a hooker Ty?" I asked grabbing my coffee, sitting at the table with her.

"Blending in," She tapped her fingers on the table. "so, what are you doing with the Winchesters?"

"Dad isn't still screaming about how I ran off?" I laughed.

"Nah, he just sent trackers to get you."

I nodded. "Cool. I'm guessing Connie and Kale?"

She nodded. "Kale really misses you." She used a sarcastic tone.

"Kale can kiss my ass."

"Yeah, yeah. So when I had the day off I was like hmm what to do? And then it struck me. Let's go visit my little sister wherever the hell she is," She began her little rant. "and then once I tracked your GPS in your phone which Dad is too ignorant to do I found you and decided to get you to spill. What on Earth would bring you to kill Mill, Penny and Jake just to get out of the prison."

"I had to get out Tyler!" I yelled hitting the table with my hand. People looked over. I started whispering "I don't want that life. The life of just running around killing people just because Dad says to. I hated it, I still do."

"So you killed people who have known you your entire life?"

"People? Tyler they're demons. You know it, I know it, Dad knows it, we can't just keep pretending that they aren't and we aren't half demon. But we are also half human. So that doesn't mean I have to act like a demon." I stood up.

"A," She put her hands on my shoulders. Like pretty much everyone else in the world she was taller than me. Being 5ft sucked. "Come on. Let's go out on the town."

"Ali and Tara are making a comeback?" I sighed.

"It's been almost three months." She grabbed my arms pulling me out of the coffee shop. And that started mine and Tyler's three day sex bing as Ali and Tara. We've done this multiple times.

I woke up on the third day to my phone buzzing on the side table. My head was banging and I felt dead. "Hello?" My voice was croaked.

"Ace?" Dean asked.

"What's left of her." I sat up on the side of the bed pulling the blanket up with me to cover myself. "Whatcha need?" I scratched the back of my head where my hair was all messed up.

"We called Bobby to ask for your help but he said you never showed up." He explained.

"Yeah, I ran into someone." I turned around looking at the guy laying in the bed. Wonder what his name is. "Where are you I'll be there in a few." I searched under the bed for my clothes. He told me where they were as I got dressed. "Okay. Give me like thirty seconds." I threw my flannel on over top of my black tang top. Then I pulled my hair into a bun. I hung up the phone and flashed into the house they were staying in.

"What is taking so long! Sam's already half way there, with his date." A girl with a British accent yelled. I stood at the door looking around.

"So not okay with this!" Dean yelled from upstairs.

"What are you a woman?" Her voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it. "Come down already!"

Then Dean proceeded down the stairs in a suit and bow tie. "Ace thank god." He looked at me then turned towards whoever was yelling. I followed him around the corner. "Just get it out, I look ridiculous."