Jus in Bello

Sam picked the lock, opening the door, and going in first. Dean was right behind him, gun pointed forward and my back was to them watching where we entered.

"Clear." Sam said quietly and we lowered our guns and began searching the room. Dresser draws, safes, closets, under the bed, everywhere.

"Any sign of it?" Dean asked.

"Nothing." Sam closed the safe.

"Nope." I stood up from under the bed.

"Sure this is Bela's room?" Sam asked.

"I'd say so." Dean held up two wigs. The phone rang on the bed next to me and we all looked at each other before I shrugged and picked it up.

"Hello...?"

"Ace. Is that you?" Bela's obnoxious voice came through.

"Ugh. Not anymore. Here Dean." I handed him the phone. Dean picked it up and didn't say a word.

"Where are you?" He finally asked. "Where? I want it back Bela. Now." He said firmly. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but I could imagine. "You understand how many people are going to die if you do this?" He stopped, listening to her. "Take the only weapon we have against an army of demons and sell it to the highest bidder. - I know how, I'm going to stop you. - Oh I'll find you sweetheart. You know why? Because I have nothing better to do than hunt you down." Dean smirked then as he listened he looked towards the door.

"Someone's coming." Sam muttered. I turned with my gun raised as the door burst down. Cops. Freaking cops. Dean threw the phone on the bed and I stared at Sam wondering how they usually react to this situation where I usually run or shoot.

"Hands in the air! Down on the ground!" They both got down on their knees with their guns raised while I stood with my gun pointed.

"Bitch." Dean shook his head.

"On the ground! Now!" The one cop sscreamed, with the gun close to my face. I sighed and threw my gun on the ground and another cop kicked me in the back so I was on my knees and then face first on the ground. "Ace Short, Sam and Dean Winchester. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney and have an attorney present during any questioning. If you can not afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you at government expense." The cop shoved my face farther into the carpet and roughly pulled my hands back behind my back, cuffing me. Cops are so rude. Some boots stomped towards me and then stopped. I looked up and there was a black man in a FBI jacket.

"I was just expecting the Winchester's when I got the call, but mm what a bonus, Ace Short too." He smirked then looked from Sam to Dean. "Hi guys. It's been a while." I looked over at Dean who huffed and then let his face fall to the carpet. The cops hands went from my handcuffs to my shoulders and yanked me up. I didn't realize before, but he put ankle cuffs on me and they were attached to Sam and Dean.

So they shoved us in a cop car. Drove us to the station. And had us march in like circus animals to the cells. They put Sam and Dean together in a cell in the back and me alone in one, three up from them and I could barely see them.

"How are we gonna Houdini our way out of this one?" Sam asked Dean. I was handcuffed, ankle cuffed, and my ankle cuffs were connected to a bar of the cell.

"Ace!" Dean called.

"Yes, Dean what can I help you with?" I called back. He didn't answer so I assumed he wanted me to come back there. I stood up and looked around for the FBI guy who I learned is Hendrickson. He was on the phone and I sat back down so my chains wouldn't make a loud noise and I flashed into their cell. "Yeah make it quick." I stood in front of them.