Time is on my side

"Why-" I threw the car onto the stack. "am I doing-" I threw another one. "this?"

"Why- are- you- questioning- me?" Bobby countered.

I stopped, leaning on the side of the truck. "I'm not your slave, this is child abuse."

"You're not a child and I consider this your rent money, now keep going." He did nothing, but sit there and watch me load cars onto this giant truck.

"I'm dying." I sat on the ground after crushed car twelve. "It's like 100 degrees out here."

He opened his mouth to respond, but his phone rang. "Rufus?" He asked. "And you're sure it was her?" He continued. "Okay, thank you." He hung up.

"Who's Rufus?" I was now laying in the dirt.

"Ace, you still have three more cars." He pointed at the pile.

"Don't you have that lifter crane thing for a reason!" I pointed at the tall construction vehicle.

"It's broke down." He looked down at his phone, dialing a number before putting it to his ear. "That's why I have you, come on."

I moaned loudly, standing up. Like the two year old I am I stomped my feet and grabbed a car, and with two hands I lifted it above my head, carried it to the truck and put it on the stack.
Call me Hulk.

"Hey, I think I finally got a beat on Bela." Bobby looked over the cars, his phone pressed to his ear. "Rufus Turner. He's a hunter or used to be. Hermit mostly, does a little selling on the side. Anyway, I put the word out on Bela months ago, he just called, said a woman got in touch, wanted to buy some things. British accent, went by the name Mina Chandler." I listened to him talk to who I assumed was Dean as I loaded another car. Okay, one more, I can do this. "Friend? I haven't laid eyes on him in fifteen years and he's not the Christmas card type. I doubt she knows I know him. Canaan Vermont. And one other thing, take a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue."

I lifted the car with one hand, it looked lighter than the others. It wasn't. So within a matter of two seconds, it's falling, I'm trying to run and now it's on my foot. "Ow! Oh my god! Broken! Broken!" I sat on the ground, yelling and just leaving the car on my foot.

"I have to go, Ace just dropped a car on her foot." Bobby sighed.

"Wait!" I yelled and flipped the car over. "Where are they?"

He asked. "Erie, Pennsylvania." He snapped the phone closed. "And don't think you're going until that car is on the truck."

I moaned, again like a two year old, and hauled it up there with two hands. "Dad can I go play with my friends now?" I asked in my five year old voice.

He smirked. "See you soon."

"Gotcha." I snapped my fingers, pointing at him, flashing to Erie, Pennsylvania. I checked three motels before walking into this.

"You're not helping! You forget that if I welch on this deal, you die! Guess what, living forever is-" Dean yelled at Sam as I opened the door.

"Fine then whatever the magic pill is, I'll take it too!" Sam argued back. I stood in the open doorway, my lips pursed, not saying anything.

"Oh what is this? Sitting Nancy? No! It's just like Bobby's been saying, we kill the demon that holds the contract then this whole damn thing wipes clean, that's our best shot!" Dean stuffed clothes into his bag, angrily.

"Even if you had the colt Dean, who are you gonna shoot?" Sam calmed down a bit. "We have no idea who holds the ticket."

"Then I'll shoot the hell hounds before they thrash me up!" Dean threw his bag over his shoulder. "Now are you coming or not?"