No Rest for the Wicked

I leaned on the stove in Bobby's kitchen watching Dean have some kind of nightmare as he slept on an open book. He twitched a little before snapping his head up, startled. "Seizure?" I raised an eyebrow. He rubbed the sleep off his eyelids, before fully waking up.

"Dig up anything good?" Sam walked into the kitchen. I turned around, flipping my burger that was cooking.

Dean closed the book he was sleeping on. "No, nothing good."

"Well Bobby has, finally, got a way to find Lilith." Sam grinned.

"Wow, with just-" Dean glanced at his watch. "30 hours to go."

"Tick Tock. Tick Tock." I mumbled as I pressed my burger down in the pan with the spatula.

Sam sat down next to him. "Hey Dean. I know we're cutting it close, but we're gonna get this done. I don't care what it takes Dean, you're not going to go to hell. I'm not going to let you. I swear, everything is going to be okay."

"Yeah, okay." Dean's face twitched like he'd seen a ghost or something. I took my burger off the pan, putting it on a plate.

"I got it Sam." Bobby called from the living room, causing Sam to get up. Dean got up too, to follow him before I grabbed his arm.

"You're seeing things aren't you?" I asked.

"What?" He furrowed his brows.

"You're seeing things, like monsters, ghosts, demon faces under regular faces. As the clock ticks down, that's what happens." I told him. "Soon I'm not going to look like me anymore, the closer you get Dean." I grabbed my plate and walked into the living room.

Bobby had a map set on the table and an odd three leg stand with a circle and a large crystal ball type thing at top.

"What the hell is that?" I asked.

"It's going to help us find Lilith." He smirked. "With the right name and the right ritual, there's nothing you can't suss out."

"Will it tell us the town Lilith is in?" Sam asked.

"Kid, when I get done we'll know the street." Bobby turned the top and it began spinning. "Kobby kin que en tasasiones ses, difidutae mehe praes." The needle spun until he was done and landed on a spot. "New Harmony, Indiana." Bobby announced. "And we have a winner."

"Alright let's go." Sam spoke up.

"With what? We don't have the colt or Ruby's knife. How would you like to win this Sam?" I laughed.

"And we don't even know if Lilith holds my deal, we're going off of Bela's intel? When that bitch breaths the air comes out crooked." Dean added.

"Breathed." I corrected. "Y'know- cause she's uh- dead now."

Dean sighed. "Second. Exactly what Ace said, we have nothing to gank her. Third, this is the same Lilith that wants your head on a pipe, shall I continue?"

Bobby laughed. "Aren't you just bringing down the room."

"He kill your vibe Bobby?" I asked.

Bobby shrugged. "Yeah, he did."

"Oh it's a gift." Dean smirked.

"I'm sorry, but what are we supposed to do!" Sam argued.

"Just because I have to die doesn't mean you have to, too!" Dean yelled. "Either we go in smart or we don't go in at all!"

"Okay, fine. If that's the case, I have the answer."

"You do?" Dean cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah, a sure fire way to confirm it's Lilith and get a bonified demon killing-" Dean cut him off.