Ghostfacers!

After

"Now, are you three ready for this?" Harry looked up from the chair.

"I honestly don't think I'm ever going to be ready for this." Dean mumbled.

"Okay." Harry clicked the button and the screen went on.

"Hello I am Harry Spangler."

"And I am Ed Zeddmore."

"And we're the Ghostfacers."

Before

Dean whipped the impala into the front of the fence. I flew into the car door, smacking my head off the window.

"Ow, ow, pain." I rubbed the side of my head.

"Ace, flashlight." Dean commanded and I stuck my flashlight out the window with Sam's.

"Nothing."

"Nothing."

"Alright, let's park baby and get this hunt started." He turned the impala around and sped out. We parked the impala off to the side of the Morton House.

"Hold this." Dean handed Sam a duffel bag. I leaned on the car, fiddling with my hair. Dean loaded the duffel with our essentials for ghosts. Sam and Dean talked like always while I just stood there. Dean looked over at me. "Why are you so quiet?"

"A werewolf tried to scratch my heart out of my chest." I looked down at my bled through bandage.

"That was two days ago."

"He bit me in the neck."

"Are you going to turn into a werewolf?"

"I don't know." I mumbled. "And I'm bleeding through the bandage again." Dean grabbed a bandage and medical tape from the trunk. I took off my jacket and pulled down the left shoulder of my black tang top. Dean ripped off the bloody bandage and threw it at Sam who dodged it. You could easily see the four deep dug claw marks above right where my heart is.

"Why is it growing white piece on the sides?" Dean cringed at it.

"It's healing shh." I reached in the trunk grabbing peroxide and pouring it over the claw marks. Dean took the giant bandage and put it over top of the still bleeding cuts then he taped around it like a rectangle. "I'm in a lot of pain."

"Is that code for you wanting alcohol?" Dean furrowed his brows.

"No, I need to be sober on hunts. That's how this-" I motioned to the claw marks. "happened."

He ripped the bandage off my neck where the bite was. "Uhh.."

"What?"

"The bite is gone."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean there's no sign you were ever bit."

"Oh my god. I'm going to turn into a werewolf." I muttered grabbing at my neck.

"Come on Ace, we need to get started." Dean handed me my fake FBI badge and closed the trunk.

"I'm thinking of changing from Lauren Skynyrd." I said as we walked.

"Oh yeah? To what?" Sam chuckled.

"I'll get back to you on that."

"What's wrong with Skynyrd?" Dean was somehow offended.

"Lauren Skynyrd. Come on Dean. I'm practically screaming this is a fake ID." I rolled my eyes. He mumbled something under his breath and walked faster.