yoonmin smut

the couple, jimin and yoongi, were sitting opposite eachother, facing the tv. one constantly looked at the other for short periods of time before they both could even get caught. jimin sighed heavily as if something was bothering him.

"yoongi-hyung," jimin called out, catching the older one's attention. "do you hate me?" yoongi sighed, too, and jimin took it the wrong way. he was almost about to burst into tears and leave the room.

yoongi turned off the tv with the remote before placing it down next to him. they both knew it was a serious matter, so yoongi didn't want himself or even jimin to be distracted. "why would you say that?" yoongi asked, getting up from his chair. he headed towards jimin, seeing that he was in pain.

"it's just that on social media, people call me fat, a pig, ugly." jimin let out, wiping the tears away from the corner of his eyes. "and ever since that, we stopped spending time with eachother..."

yoongi crouched down, pulling the younger one into him, engulfing his sweet petal-like scent. jimin was quietly sobbing onto yoongi's shoulder and that hurt him the most; seeing his love being destroyed inside his own body.

"don't ever listen to anyone but me, okay?" yoongi ordered, calming the male down. jimin hummed, nodding in response. "to me, you are perfect and that is why i love you." he added, rubbing the boy's back. yoongi left a peck on jimin's neck before tightening the hug they both adored.

"thank you for everything." jimin whispered out, sniffling in between. he pulled away from yoongi, smiling sheepishly. his eye smile got the mint haired boy weak, but it made him happy to see him smile.

jimin got closer, until their nose touched. his lips were parted while yoongi looked down onto his lover's lips. yoongi leant down, his lips attached to jimin's. they both shared a passionate kiss for minutes before they were out of breath.

"i missed this sweet taste of your lips." jimin spoke, breathing heavily. he crashed his lips onto yoongi's this time, his arms snaking around the opponent's body. each touch, each breath and each moment meant everything to them.

"jiminnie," yoongi pulled away, catching his breath. it was jimin's favourite nickname given by him. "i really fucking need you." he cussed, trailing his hands towards jimin's thighs. they were both ready for this as they were desperate for one another.

jimin moaned softly as yoongi was on his knees, sucking the younger one's member. each time he got faster, jimin could feel that he was close and the pleasure grew. yoongi teased jimin repeatedly, swirling his tongue over and over again before returning to suck. it did get jimin more aggressive and that's what made yoongi turn on.

"f-fuck," jimin cussed, moaning, "i'm close!"

"come in my mouth, jimin." yoongi sounded certain, "i want to taste my baby boy."

"faster! faster!" he whispered out, panting, "make me come!" yoongi did what he was told and just before a minute had past, jimin had arched his back, throwing his head back as he had finally released into yoongi mouth. yoongi moaned, swallowing the white salt-like liquid. he pulled away from jimin, letting the excess dribble off of the tip of his bottom lip. jimin saw what was happening and he smirked deviously. he crouched down, reaching to yoongi's level and biting his lips softly. all yoongi could give in return was a lot of groans. they both couldn't even care less that the windows were open, they just wanted to share this moment together.

"fuck you min yoongi," jimin said, "for stealing my heart."

"i love you too, shorty." yoongi smirked. they both got up in unison and jimin spanked yoongi's ass, causing him to yelp in pain.

"i think you need another punishment." jimin whispered in yoongi's ear, sliding his hands down the male's pants.