jimin x reader

So, this is highkey from the dream I had recently. I thought it was really cute so I made it into a oneshot. Also, Happy New Year guys!! ♡

You've finally debuted into a group after years of training. It was much harder than you thought, but it was worth the trouble. Your body looked different, but a good difference, and sure you looked a lot skinnier, but you wanted that. It was your dream to become an artist and make people happy through the power of music.

As you entered the park, you looked straight at the swings. Your manager told you to wear sunglasses and a mask, but you refused. What caught your eye is that some other person was also on the swings. He looked a lot like someone you knew, with his pink hair and chubby cheeks. It wasn't the typical bowl-cut hair you knew, but it was up in side bangs. Just as the adult ran his hands through his hair, you knew exactly who it was. BTS' Park Jimin, your ultimate bias.

You approached the swings with caution, with your manager behind you. You hummed 'Spring Day' along the way, hoping it would catch Jimin's attention, in which it did. Out grew a small smile as he played with his fingers. Jimin didn't look at you, but at your manager. He knew you were a 'higher class' than the rest of the people here at this park.

You swung yourself ever so lightly, letting your feet hover over the ground by a couple of centimetres. "I heard you." Jimin spoke up. "You humming Spring Day, I mean." He added, taking off his mask.

You had no words. You were speechless that Park Jimin would even talk to you. Was this a dream, you thought to yourself. "Was I good?" You joked. He scoffed, laughing to himself. "Very." His sarcasm showed, despite him actually liking your voice.

"Name's (Y/N)." You said blocking out the silence. Jimin looked over at you with a smile being plastered on his face. He really liked your name as it was different than what he has heard before.

"I suppose you already know mine." He said, with slight worry running through his mind. Your manager looked at Jimin and then to you, telling you that he will be waiting in the car.

"What are you doing out here alone? Don't you get surrounded with fans?" You asked. Jimin swung his head back, sighing as he looks up at the sky. You looked at him, regret already filling up your insides. Great going, (Y/N).

"Being an idol is hard. I'm suppose to be practicing, but everything is getting the best of me. I just wanted to cool off." Jimin looked down at his feet, kicking in a childish, playful way. "And those fans... I don't really get recognised. I'm kind of glad for that." He let out a slight laugh. You couldn't help but to show off a sympathetic smile for the boy.

"If you need to be alone, I can just lea-"

Jimin reached out a hand, just before you were about to get up. "No. Stay. I like your company." He immediately realised what he was doing and so he pulled his arm back, tucking them into his pocket.

The next day arrived. It was mid-evening, roughly about half seven. You and your group had decided to eat dinner at a restaurant, to celebrate the debut. You were probably the most loudest table in the building, but most workers nor customers didn't mind that.

"Hey. I'm just going to the toilets. Is that okay?" You whispered to Seulrin, a member from the group of yours. She nodded, giving you a thumbs up, before resuming to her cheering on of the celebration. You pulled yourself away from the others, taking a breather in the girls' bathroom. It was unusual for you to act this way, you've never done this in front of your members, whether it was in training days or you just recently debuting. You would always stay with them.

As you left and walked back to everyone, you heard your name being shouted. It wasn't from your table, but someone else's. You looked around, seeing someone waving at you. It was Jimin and he seemed to be with someone else. A male infact. His head was facing away from you, so you couldn't get a glimpse of who he was. You walked towards them with smile.

"Jimin, what at you doing here?" You asked him. This was the second time you had seen him in a row. Is this all a coincidence?

"That's what I was about to ask you." Jimin laughed. "Guess we have the same mind." This time you let out a grin to a laugh in seconds. You seriously loved seeing him happy.

"Well, me and my members are out celebrating our debut." The person opposite Jimin perked his head up. It seemed to be Jungkook. You looked at him with a smile, bowing politely as you greet him.

"Oh, I didn't introduce you guys. Jungkook, this is (Y/N), my new friend. And (Y/N), I'm sure you know who this is." A slight awkward chuckle escaped Jimin's lips. Jungkook looked at the older one for a couple of seconds before allowing you to receive a shy "Hello."

"I-I-I should get back." You said, messing up with your words. Of course you weren't fluent in Korean just yet, and so you knew you were bound to mess up some time around. "Everyone must think I am lost or something."

"It was nice meeting you, (Y/N)." Jungkook spoke aloud. You nodded, bowing a goodbye to them. "I'm looking foward to your music in the future!" Was all you heard as you left.

Five and a half years past. You were breaking records with a couple of groups like BTS, EXO, BIGBANG, GOT7, BLACKPINK and TWICE inside and outside of South Korea. There were dating rumours going on about you and Park Jimin and in all honesty, they were all true. It's just that your company and Big Hit Entertainment both agreed not to announce it until it is a better time.

"Honey, do you think they'll support it?" Jimin asked, pulling you closer into his chest as you both read the articles about the theories of you two.

"I hope so." You smiled, humming 'Spring Day' as you hold your stomach. "Because we're now having a family."