taehyung x reader

WARNING!! IF YOU HAVE TRAUMA WITH PHYSICAL ABUSE, I WOULD RECOMMEND TO NOT READ THIS.

Another slap was thrown across your face. This time it was more painful that you have ever imagined. It wasn't the first he's done this and it definitely won't be the last. You were already used to it, in a way. Knowing no matter how many times you tried your best, you'd always end up covered in scars and bruises at the end of the day.

"You know what? Fuck you." He bellowed in front of your face. His arm was already up in the air, ready to swing at you. "Having you was the worst decision in my life!"

Not even words like "I'm sorry", or "Forgive me" could even tremble out of your mouth. You were scared of your own father and you knew saying one thing could lead to more disasters. You decided to swallow up everything and accept it all.

"Ugh..." His arms threw you across the room, causing you to land on your weakest side. Luckily, you didn't slide into the shards of broken glass that was nearby. "... Father." Your voice was soft and full of regret. Your body was shaking as you tried pulling yourself up, but it wasn't worth it. Taehyung had already kicked you down.

"Don't call me that." He spat. "I don't even want you as my child."

Taehyung had a reason to abuse you, even though it was a secret to himself. You were his constant reminder that he got cheated on by your own mother. Taehyung blames himself for not realising who she really was, even if she died from an overdose a few months after the divorce. It all happened when you were still a toddler and so you remember nothing.

"Please. Why are you doing this?" You ask. Tears were racing down your cheeks as you gave him a small smile. Deep inside, Taehyung felt regretful, but he couldn't let that side get to him. He hated your mother. He hated people who were related to her, especially you. Taehyung was hurting and nobody could see it.

"I do everything for you. Studying until I pass out, starve until I scream and even accept all this bullshit you're throwing at me. Why are you making my life so-"

"Shut up!" Taehyung kicked you in the stomach, causing you to groan out in pain. "Shut up, I said!" His fists were clenched together, smacking you straight on the side of your face. Faint amounts of blood continued to poor out as he punched you repeatedly. "Don't you get it? I hate you!"

Minutes past and all you could see was a blur. All you could feel was pain and all you could hear was inaudible shouting. Nothing nor no one could help you at this moment, not even yourself. No matter how many times you cried out help within your thoughts, no one came.

Muffled sounds came from your mouth as you were unable to physically move. The pain was unbearable; it was slowly killing you to your death. Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. Where did he go? You thought to yourself. Somehow, you were glad he wasn't in your sight for once. Today was one of the worst experiences you have ever felt.

"Excuse me?" An unfamiliar, female voice caught your attention. "How are you feeling?" Her uniform was formal in a navy-blue colour and her hair was tied back, exposing her forehead covered with a stitch.  There was a name tag attached to her pocket, Alica Berrens. She must be a nurse.

"... I don't know." You said. "It hurts badly." You couldn't help but to laugh at your sarcastic remark, making your organs feel like they're on fire and your bones feeling like they're being stabbed right through you.

Alica just gave you a sympathetic smile. "It's best to just stay still." You nodded. "If you're wondering what happened, your neighbours heard almost everything. They're the ones that brought you here."

Your eyes gazed away from the human in front of you, a weak frown appearing on your dull-looking face. "They saved you." The nurse sat down on the empty chair beside you, cupping her hands with yours. "You got here on time."

"I wish I didn't..." You mumbled to yourself, hoping Alica wouldn't hear you.

"We have made you an appointment to see a counsellor. I think it's for the best."

"Where's my dad?"

"He wasn't in the house when the ambulance arrived. Police are looking for him. Don't worry."