hoseok x reader angst

"it's your fault!" she screamed, throwing a tantrum. "my fault? you're the one who created this mess in the first place!" i did the same; arguing back at her.

(y/n) and i had been arguing for the past couple of weeks. it was a big mess we both had fallen into. it started ever since i posted a selfie of us two on bangtan's twitter account. it was the hate that drove her mad. seeing her mad angered me by the way she acted towards me everyday. (y/n) didn't seem upset at all, she just cried and screamed at the top of her lungs. therapy didn't help nor did we help eachother. gosh, how i wish our relationship could go back to the way it was.

"if you didn't tell me to post it, then this wouldn't of happened!" there she went, packing a few of her bags with clothes, accessories and most of all, our ripped pictures of eachother.

"y'know what hoseok? it's better for one of us to leave for awhile." she spat, her voice cracking and tears pooling in the pockets of her eyes. oh, how seeing this made me feel so much guilt.

"baby, i just want to talk about this-" "talk about this?" (y/n) wiped the tears away with the sleeves of her sweater. "talk about what? we had all this time and we both couldn't put the effort in to say anything!"

she carried her bags to the door. i didn't want to see her leave, but i didn't want anything to get worse. "goodbye hoseok." (y/n) turned the nob of the door and closed it behind her as she left. the sound of the slam being left behind was something to be scared about. i finally let her go.

months past without (y/n) and i was worried sick. what really happened to her? is she safe and well? is she happy? what is she doing? i was now too skinny, having no energy do even do anything, but my mind was only glued to her. my fellow band members and staff at bighit entertainment were worried about my health. my family and army knew nothing about this and i hope it stays that way. only god knew how they'd react.

there were reports saying she had died, saying that she had committed suicide but i didn't believe them. i couldn't have. there was no proof: no body, no note, nothing. just some horrible remarks from some fans about her. "(y/n)," i whispered to myself, "please be okay. i'm sorry."

hoseok and (y/n) lived two very different lives. one lived in a house alone, desperate need of his lover. unable to move and crying all day, everyday. the other one lived a happy life, but still having a broken piece inside of her. living with her best friend, having a great job and in becoming popular in most places by what she does. it was almost like she had forgotten everything in her relationship and just moved on.

"reports have been saying bts' jung hoseok has committed suicide on the behalf of depression. the reason was unknown on what may caused this to occur, but may he rest in peace." the reporter announced, glaring at the camera infront of him.

"hoseok..." (y/n) sighed, unbearable to hold in the tears. she blamed herself for not returned home on the night she left to her loved one. "forgive me."