seokjin x reader ~ caution pt2

The next day came and you had Art and Design with Mr Kim first period. Students were giggling, snickering and glancing at you from time to time as they exchanged phones over something. You didn't know whether it was a good or bad thing that you haven't seen it, but you really hoped it wasn't related about yesterday.

"Have you seen the new thing that's been going around school? Everybody's seen it." Younghwa caught your attention. She was a close, trustworthy friend of yours that you knew you could tell the truth about. You shook your head, worry building up in your eyes.

Younghwa got her phone out, opening up the file that had this new craze that got everyone hooked onto. It was a picture of you and Seokjin snogging on a desk. She then swiped through her gallery to show you a video of you both moaning eachothers' names as Seokjin was grinding and hip thrusting into you. The audio was quiet and so you couldn't hear much, but it was loud enough to hear you moan your teacher's name. It was just so surprising, scary even, to think that hundreds of people had seen this already.

"Don't you think the girl looks a lot like you? I mean the outfit, body structure and she even has the same accent when you say Mr Kim's name." Younghwa explained. You just couldn't believe it. There was no escape, but in order to save yourself from this, you had to lie.

"That's not me." You said with a stern tone. "Look closely. She has a different hairstyle than me. Plus, she's wearing a ring on her right index finger and not her right thumb."

Younghwa looked at me in disbelief. The female crossed her arms while raising an eyebrow. "You think I'm going to believe that? One, you had that hairstyle yesterday. Two, I saw you change your ring just now. Three, yesterday you said you'll be doing revision with Sir."

You hung your head low, unable to speak a word. She was just too good and somehow you were glad for that. Shame and embarrassment was all you could feel as you slouched into your seat. "C'mon, you can tell me. You did kiss him, right?" Younghwa asked, softening up her voice as she untangled her arms.

Slowly, you nodded your head halfway through as the bell rudely interrupted. You both had got up, heading to your separate classrooms and you were thankful for the timing. It was just the matter of fact that you'll be with Seokjin in a couple of minutes. Your classmates knew everything and nothing could be erased.

"Hey, (Y/N)." One of your classmates, Sonhya, called. You couldn't help to roll your eyes at just hearing her voice as you knew what was about to happen. "Did you have fun yesterday?" She chuckled, holding her phone close to herself.

"Fun? Yeah, from not hearing your voice." You sassed, beaming a smiling at the attempt. Sonhya scoffed in disgust, walking away to her 'friends'. "Don't even open your mouth because now would be a good time for you to shut up." Seokjin opened the door, leading the students into the classroom. You both exchanged awkward looks before breaking contact and walking inside.

"Aish! Leave me alone you fuc- I mean stop touching me!" You exclaimed aloud to Sonhya who was constantly poking your arm with a pencil. Unfortunately, you had caught Seokjin's attention, and the classes' too. Some were being childish by laughing but most were silent.

"Right, that's a detention for offensive language!" He boldly spoke. You felt ashamed but students were 'ooh'ing in unison as if they knew what truly happened yesterday. "Nope. Nevermind. Maybe the whole class can join you."