hoseok x reader

"Don't go!" You shouted from metres away. Hoseok stood still, gripping onto the arms of his bag. The anger was ready to burst and his body was shaking by the second. "... I need you." You said in a soft tone.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? How many times to do I have to apologise just to receive your love? How many tears do I have to waste on something that is my fault?" It broke your fragile heart to say it. You loved him. You risked your life to make him happy, but it was the total opposite. He was confused and you felt ashamed. "Hoseok, I need you and I know I did wrong."

"'Did wrong'?" He spat, scoffing as he turned his head away from the ground. "Why did you do it then? Has everything you told me been a lie?" There was the silence once again, eating up the insides of the both of you. "I knew it. You really are pathe-"

"Because I needed the money!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. It caused crows to come out from the bushes and into the sky. The male was surprised by your action, as you have never raised your voice at him before. "... I-I-I did it for you. I was going to buy a present for our anniversary, Hoseok. I had no money and so I had to ask for help."

Your seven month anniversary was just around the corner. You had no money and you couldn't seem to get a job no matter where it was. So, you dialed a teen-hood friend's number, asking for help. He immediately accepted, as he had feelings for you, whereas you felt nothing towards him. It was only just a way to get money, nothing else.

"C'mon, babygirl, why are you so troublesome, hm?" Ka Daehyun asked, pinching your cheeks. You pushed his hand away with a blunt expression being plastered on your face. "I give you so much, and you're still with him?"

"Like I said, I have no interest to be with you. I like him, not you." You said, looking straight at him in the eye. "We're just friends. End of."

"Oh, Dear (Y/N). You know he's going to find out one day, right?" Daehyun chuckled. "You'll be all alone and broken. Do I really want my Princess to be like that?" The grip on your shorts tightened as well as you clenching your teeth together. You had nothing to say.

"So why do it?" Was his last words. You walked out of his car and Daehyun gave you your usual allowance he normally gives you; 15,000₩. "Take care of yourself."

A familiar figure with a masculine scent you know walked passed you. You couldn't get a glimpse of him, since his face was covered by a hood and a face mask. Fortunate enough, you both stood still as other residents were walking around you and him. "(Y/N), who is he?" You heard Hoseok's voice. All you could do was walk away, leaving Hoseok is anger and sadness. He did nothing to stop you and you were too coward to face him.

"This is wrong. You're wrong." He said, his body shaking. "You've lied to me, (Y/N). Stabbed me right in the back, and you expect me to forgive you?"

"You don't." You said without hesitation. Tears were being forced to escape your eyes, but you battled against them and was able to hide them. "All we did was eat dinner together, Hoseok, nothing else. If you don't believe me, that's fine. We longer have to be a cou-"

"Goddammit, (Y/N)! Why do you have to make everything so complicated!?" Your lover turned around to face you, grabbing your hands by the second, before you could even say anything. "I love you. You know that, right babygirl? If have you just told me in the first place that you were struggling, I could've helped you."

"But-"

Hoseok interrupted your speech by smashing his lips onto yours. It was magical, despite this being your first kiss ever. You pulled away, smiling to yourself. He smiled straight after, causing butterflies to go wild in your stomach. "Forget about him and the presents. I don't care, because all I want is you to be by my side forever."