Chapter 2-"The members."

I must have fell asleep because when I opened my eyes I was on a bed with black and white stripes.  The sun was coming threw the windows, that shined on the blue walls perfectly.  Next I noticed the three different colored lamps purple, green, and red. Then finally I noticed the gaming desk.
I remember correctly Teeqo gave me his room? He had a great set up! Like it looks better than what I had back home before I came here.  I got up and slowly walked to the door opening it slowly I walked out smelling the great smell of breakfast. I walked my way down the flight of stairs and some how made my way to the kitchen where I met the one that was cooking breakfast.

"Hi." I said. The sun was shining in his face and I was mesmerized by him.

"Morning, the guys should be in the living room. If you want to join them." He said with a smiley his face.

"Thanks." I said as I walked into what I think to be a living room. I saw Temp and Blaziken playing pool and Teeqo talking to two others that I haven't met.

"(Y/n)! Good morning, I seen you already met Chao." Temp said as everyone else turned to see me.

"Yeah he seemed cool, and a pretty good cook." I said I'm awkwardness not knowing the two guys that I haven't met yet.

"Ohh that's Apex and Rain. Apex is going grew a hard time right now so..." Adapt said as Apex crossed his arms and turned away.

"What up with him anyway?" I asked and he turned back to look at me..

"Club penguin closed a few days ago.." He mumbled and I was trying to keep my laughter in, but couldn't..

"I told you she would laugh." My brother said and Apex looked unhappy.

"It's a serious subject!!" He said also trying to not smile.

"Suree it is dude." Rain said as he pulled out a vape pen and puffed up and excelled.

"Breakfast is ready!!" Chao said as all of the guys headed to the kitchen and was ready to eat.
We all grabbed a plate and grabbed what interested us. I grabbed my favorite things and settled where everyone else was eating.
After was all finished and I got a small your of the house, I feel as if I'm going to have trouble getting around, but everyone said I get lost just scream. The rest of the day played games and talked to everyone. I'm glad I got to meet everyone....