Chapter 20 - "Plan F.a.Z.e." (Part 3)

I wanted to say I didn't know until I was looking around that ClaySter is actually part of FaZe... Well um glad I have a bit of this story going in the right direction..
Sorry this one is little of the shorter side... But enjoy!
~Rugs POV~
192 hours

3 days before my death

"Him."

*Beepz-Beepzzz*
I jolt upward and out of my bed. 'The day is the day' I kept thinking as I walked down the flight of stairs. Tripping over a old dog toy.

"Dammit Bos-" I paused and picked up the old toy. I then put it my pants pocket and continued my way to the kitchen where I got a bowl of cereal. After eating I rushed, to what I like to call the bat cave.

"Morning." Brawadis said to me, I took a seat next to him.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Hell, I was born ready little brother." He smiled and punched my arm. As it came to the right time 11:15. We pressed inter.

*Rug Appeared Online *

*Brawadis Appeared Online*

(F)Jinx: Heyy

(F)Brawadis: Yo

(F)Jev: was wondering when you were gonna show up. :p

(F)Banks: We'll get this started soon I'm guessing? We're still missing Carl though...

(F)Sensei: I'll text him...

*Carl Appeared Online*

(F)Sensei: Never mind...

(F)Banks: Alright since we're all here...

(F)Rug: I think we should start with who is best at shooting guns.

(F)Jinx: Why are we worried about that? We don't even know were their located yet.

(F)Rug: That's why we also need, a small group looking around to see where they might be located.

(F)Banks: Sounds like a plan..

*NadeShot Appeared Online*

(O)NadeShot: Um..  Heyy..  Need a little help getting you're boss
back? #NoRegrets2K17 ; )