Chapter 3-"Bothersome Much?"

Ever since I been here everyone has been a help. The dull days that I thought was going to be the chase wasn't as I planned.
Today was a nice day it was going to be about 85° and we were all going to hang by the pool. I put on my (f/c) swimsuit that fit my curves perfectly and grabbed a towel.
As I walked out into the hot weather I did notice most of the boys eyeing me. I did want to feel uncomfortable so I just forgot about their staring and jumped right into the water.

"(Y/n)!!" Blaziken said as I looked at him from the water.

"What?" I grinned though I already knew what I did.

"You got my hair wet!!" He also tried not to grin knowing that it wasn't a big deal.

"Welp that's your problem." I smile and pushed more water towards him.

"(Y/n)!!" Blaziken laughed this time as Adapt came around and splashed water at me.

"Hey!!" I said as I tried to splash water at him as well, but just getting water onto my face.

"That's what you get! Blaziken didn't deserve that!!" Adapt laugh as I laid on my back so was floating on the water and tried to float away, "You can get away that easy!!"

"Watch me!!" I turned and swam underneath the water kicking my legs so a power outage of water went into adapts stupid face.
I some how swam to the other side of the pool were I was swimming next to apex where he was sitting and texting on his phone.

"Hey dude." I said and looked up at him sitting there.

"Please go bother someone else... Please (Y/n)?" He asked. The whole time ove been here he was my questions to go to. I would always ask him the mist stupidest questions leading him to eat upset.

"Fine... Temperrr!!!" I smiled and swam to him.

"(Y/n)? What?" He asked.

"You wanna go and attack the
Adapt-iken squad?" I smirk and he shook his head yes.
We both swam underneath the water and I was next the the wall I was going to pull Blaziken into the water and temp was going to just pull adapt underneath the water.

'1, 2, 3'.
I jumped out of the water and pulled Blaziken into the water as temp pulled adapt underneath the water.
Blaziken made this cute little scream as adapt just squirmed around.
The rest of the day insured of me and temp both bothering the rest of the guys, all I didn't know is that all of that little fun would be soon coming to a end...