Chapter 21 - "Well.."

~Clayster POV~
*NadeShot Appeared Online*

(O)NadeShot: Um..  Heyy..  Need a little help getting you're boss
back? #NoRegrets2K17 ; )

(F)Jinx: Um.....

(F)Rug: This is really awkward...

(O)NadeShot: What? Is it because um part of optic?

(F)Banks: Can we really trust you??

(O)NadeShot: yes, before I run out of time. This is Clayster, next to me is Nadeshot and (Y/n).

(F)Rug: send a picture so we can see that you are telling the truth.

*(O)Nadeshot sent a picture*

(Accurate photo don't you think? Lol)

(F)Banks: Fair enough I guess..

~Just then (Y/n) started speaking~

"Um... Clayster, Nadeshot don't you think that I should head back? So I don't get in trouble?"

"Yeah, sure, Nade you think you could walk her back?"

"Yeah I guess so, don't stay on there so long I wouldn't want any suspicions." Nade said as he escorted her out of the room.

~(Y/n) POV~
Today has been a very long day... Nade and me walk by two members of optic, which give is strange looks... Are they catching on to us? I looked to Nade to see him in a train of thought.

"There goes ClaySter." He mumbles.

"What do you mean?" I asked him confused. He brakes out of his train of thought and looks at me, realizing the out come if that those members where about to do...

"(Y/n), if something happens you got to tell them the truth, okay. I'm sorry really. If you don't want you're brother killed tell them it was Rugs idea. Please."

Hello (Y/n)! Sorry it's been a second. I lost my Mobility to work on this book! Though I should try and work on it! Thanks for waiting so patiently!!!