Chapter 14 - "Adjustment."

Sorry its short but enjoy! : - )
~You're POV~
"Pick wisely." Clay said as he stood to the side waiting for me to pick someone to come with me.

"To make even better how bout I pick?" Nade came into the room with a small smirk on his face.

"What No!!" Apex said.

"Ooh now you're out, and Temp you are too."

"How about rain?" Clay asked.

"Sounds like a good idea." Nade said taking us out of the room from everyone else.

"Where are you taking us." Rain asked a little fear in his voice.

"We're just gonna go talk to someone."

"Hector?" I asked.

"Yeah." Nade and Clay both seemed nervous.

We walked through three different hallways, and two doors until coming into a wide room.

"Ahh (Y/n)! Thanks for coming." Hector said smiling, next to him was Teeqo.

"Sure." I said crossing my arms, and looking unimpressed.

"You see Teeqo here, for you're first mission, if you don't come back with what I want you to do he will die."

"What, but I helped you!!" Teeqo said. Just then Hector stood and hit him with his gun. Teeqo fell to he floor and held his forehead.

"Don't argue with me boy!" Hector said, he put his gun into his holster and looked back up at me.
I look to rain and he also had a concern face.

"What's the plan?" I asked not trying to show my little scary cat self.

"You are going to go to Faze Rugs house and still something I need from him."