Tony X Reader

You smiled politely at the man who leaned casually against the wall blocking your exit. You had moved to the corner to look at a painting and next thing you knew someone was hitting on you.

"Oh there you are."

The voice drew your eyes past one man to land on another as he worked his way to stand beside you.

"I wondered where you had wandered off to babe." Tony said as he slid his arm around your waist making it a point to rest his hand on your butt and planting a kiss on your cheek.

"Oh hey." You smiled sweetly at him. "I came over to admire this painting when. Uh." You hesitated momentarily forgetting the man's name. "Wade decided to keep me company." You glanced back to Wade who dismissed himself. You turned yourself so you faced Tony and sighed. "Can we go home now? It's been four hours and I can only drink so much wine to keep up with all these nerds." You said softly and rested your hand on his chest.

"Hmm. I suppose we can." He nodded and smirked. "Wouldn't want a repeat of last month when you drank too much." He said as he started to walk out his hand never leaving your rear.

You blushed at the memory. "No. I wouldn't want that again. Though I'm sure you had some kind of enjoyment from it."

Tony smirked as the two of you waited for the car to be brought around. "Well I can't say your wrong." He said and winked at you before sliding into the car.

It wasn't much later until you got back to the tower. You ran a hand through your hair while carrying your heals in the other. You were tipsy, but only just. Tony linked his arm through yours as the two of you made way to the bedroom. It seemed like an eternity until you were able to flop on the bed, not bothering to get out of the dress you wore.

"Thanks for going tonight." Tony said as he pulled his tie off and started to change into something more comfortable. You only hummed in response as he made his way to the bed and laid beside you.

"Thanks for saving me from Wade. He thought fairly high of himself." You turned to look at your boyfriend. "Glad I don't know any other playboy's like that." You smirked and gasped as he poke you in your ticklish side. You watched slightly horrified as the look of realization dawned on him as he propped himself on his elbow. "Tony, no." You said as if he was a dog.

"But where's the fun in that?" He asked as he hovered over you his fingers lightly brushing your sides.

You shivered at his touch but tried to steal yourself from squirming away, knowing he would only pull you back. "Tony please." You said sternly but the giggle that followed took the edge off and only made him grin. He was starting to tickle you now making you try to get away. "I am not responsible for anything that happens to you!" You warned as you tried to push him off.

Tony only laughed as he tickled you mercilessly without stopping. He easily dodged your attempts of pushing him off and when you did get from under him he simply pulled you back.

"I hate you!" You cried out but the laughing gave you away even if it was something you had no control over.

Tony ceased tickling you and grinned. "I love you too (Y/N)" He said and kissed you before laying back and pulling you to his side for the night.