+8+

-+Two Days Later+-

Adrien walks into my room and I groan. I thought it would change. He's fine but his smile is way to dangerous for my dark world. I like my dark world. He smiles back as he places CDs down on my bed. I life a brow as he sits down on the chair next to my bed. "I thought we could watch some movies today. If you don't that's fine, I also brought some games," he smiles as I scan every CD case, each with a different title. The first Harry Potter movie, Up, Paper Towns, Titanic, Lemonade Mouth, Camp Rock one and two and Tangled. This has to be a joke. He can't be that into Disney movies. I look at Adrien as he looks at me, waiting to choose a movie. "If you don't like any of them we can watch what's on TV."

"No it's fine," I shrug. He's starting to get on my nerves. "I guess Lemonade Mouth." He picks up the CD case and puts it in the box and starts to play it. Plaggs getting coffee so he's not in, and I think he actually left to go change because I saw him walk to his car outside.

Adrien sits in his chair and we watch the movie. Every time a song comes on Adrien mumbles the words to it. The movie ends in a big concert thing and he mumbles the words again as the credits roll. There goes an hour and forty five minutes of my life. "Adrien," we turn to the door as he pulls out the CD. His teacher is standing at the door. "What're you doing today to make her day fun?"

"We're watching movies," Adrien smiles and she nods, writing it down on her clipboard. She walks off as he sits down and put the CD back in its case. "What movies next?"

"Tangled." He smiles as he puts it in. He never has a dull day does he? A couple minutes into the movie Repunzel gets stolen and Adrien rambles on about how the movie is totally fake. I have to remind him that it's fucking animated for him to not cry. Plagg walks in when the movie ends and crashes on the couch, coffee in his hands, his black hair wet and in different smocks. They were green before, and now they're black.

"What're you guys watching?" He laughs as Adrien puts Tangled back into its case.

"Movies," Adrien smiles. "What's next?"

"Camp Rock. Both of them." He picks up the CD and puts it in the television and we watch the movie. Plagg watches with us, making inappropriate comments I laugh to and takes Adrien ten minutes to figure out.

"They should fuck." Plagg sips his coffee as another song erupts.

I laugh while Adrien does a spit take of his water. "They're like sixteen!" Adrien yells.

"Even more of a reason too," Plagg laughs as Tikki walks in. Time for my daily bitch feast. "Morning Tikki."

"I see you went home," he nods as he holds up the other coffee. She takes it and sips it. "Now Marinette, time for news." Adrien pauses the movie and looks at me.

"Am I dying? Please say I am." I beg. I couldn't want death more then ever. Adrien tries to hard to be my friend. I don't want friends. I want out of this damn hospital.

"No you're not dying but your parents will be visiting you today," they never visit so of course I'm shocked. "I don't need any tests today. Just wanted to tell you that your parents are coming."

"But can I be dying?"

"Nope." She walks out, taking gulps of the coffee. I sigh as I lean back on my bed. Adrien looks at me.

"Why do you want to die so badly?" He faces the TV as he starts it again.

"Why live if you can't leave a place you've explored already." I shrug my shoulders and he nods slowly.