+26+

-+Marinette+-

Adrien walks me to Tikki and Plaggs apartment after school. We're moving to a house soon, we just need to finish packing. "How old are you Mari? You never told me." I look at Adrien as he continues walking.

"Almost fifteen, why?" I glare at him as we round a corner, me nearly tripling on a crack in the sidewalk.

"I'm sixteen, how on Earth are we in the same grade?" He laughs.

"I was tutored in the hospital for all my life, of course I'm ahead of my age," I laugh as we walk up the steps to the apartment building, stopping at the door. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, oh and I wanted to give you something," he smiles, reaching into his backpack and handing me a small white box. He nervously scratches the back of his head. "I know you don't really like phones because of what your parents did so uhm..." I open the box and find a fountain pen inside with a small slip of paper. "We can write each other."

"That goes slow, but thanks for the thought," I giggle and kiss his cheek. "I'll talk to Plagg about getting me a phone so we can..." What the hell is the word.

"Text?" He laughs and I slowly nod. I hate him, but I love him. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow." We hug goodbye and I walk into the apartment.

-+Ten Years Later+-

His arm wraps around my waist and I roll my eyes as he digs his head into my back. "Adrien you need to check on Celia."

"But you smell so good." He whines and I roll my eyes.

"Adrien if you don't go and check on Celia right gut now I'm divorcing you." He groans and brings his head up, then slowly leaving the room and check on the two year old child. He walks back in win her in his arms, her brown hair draped on her shoulders and her blue eyes wide open and her mouth giggling.

"She's been awake for a while to be this happy." Adrien yawns and lays her inbetween us, gently kissing her forehead then mine.

"I love you." Adrien looks at me, gently kissing me and smiling at me.

"I love you too."