+14+

Tikki walks me to my dorm after getting me and I keep my head down as she walks me to my room. I open my door and find everything in boxes. "Come on and help me." She smiles and picks up a box.

"What're you doing with my shit?"

"I got an apartment, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and all the space six friends need. We all chipped in and they told me your birthday was coming so I thought it would a fun birthday idea."

"Today's my birthday." She goes quiet.

"Well, happy birthday. Now help me dipshit."

-+Three Weeks Later+-

Everyone's out drinking and Tikkis at a student meeting or some shit. I'm lying in my bed, a blunt between my fingers, my arms bleeding with a syringe in my arm. Tears sting my eyes and I can't help but feel Ike one more hit wouldn't hurt. It wouldn't. I would die in one more hit. "Plagg what the fuck!" I never heard the door open. Tikki pulls the syringe out of my arm and holds me up as I begin to shake. "I thought you were better then this Plagg."

"I'm sorry..." I can't stop shaking. She just holds me and tells me it's not my fault but it is. I'm a fucked up kid and nothing can stop that.

-+One Week Later+-

"Morning Plagg!" Jubilee smiles at me as she and Nooroo walk in from a class that ended and Wayzz leaves for a class that's starts for him. I'm surprised no ones killed each other yet with this small ass apartment. I never go to my classes anymore so they're not surprised to see me here all the time.

"Morning,". I run my hand through my hair. "Is Tikki still asleep?"

"Probably." Duusu smiles as she leaves while Nooroo and Jubilee walk into their rooms to do homework. I sit on the couch and lean my head back against the pillow and close my eyes.

I don't know how long I was out but soon I feel a nudge on my shoulder. "Hey stranger." I open my eyes and see Tikki with a wide smile on her face.

"Hey."

"You're going to your classes today," I glare at her and she keeps her smile. "And I found your rings."

Fuck. "What rings?"

"Oh I saw them you can't hide it," she rolls her eyes. "Which one is for me?"

"The one that fits your finger." She runs into my room, grabs the rings then runs to me and hands me one. I slide it onto my ring finger on my right hand and she slides hers onto her right ring finger.

"I love it!" She smiles and hugs me. "Now get to class." Her smile, it's so pretty.

-+Four Years Later+-

Marinette stays quiet. Why did I fucking tell her so much. "I got better Marinette. You just need that one person who can make you better because they won't change you," she looks at me for the first time since I started to tell her. "You'll change to be better for them."

She looks at me like I'm insane. "Like I'll ever find someone out of this fucking place."

She has no idea. "Well, you will."

-+Marinette+-

Plagg leaves the room and I look out the window. The snow is so pretty. Why does life have to be so hard. Listening to Plagg, I can understand why he cares so much for Tikki and why whenever she visits me we she watches him like a hawk. I can understand why he has those light scars that are on his arms.