+21+

-+One Week Later+-

I wake up in my hospital room, my small room. I look to my side and see Plagg who smiles at me. "Hey Mari."

"Don't call me Mari." I grumble as I sit up in my bed.

"Then good morning. You've been in a coma for two days and Adrien is on the other side of the hospital." How on earth is it possible to be allergic to another person?

-+Three Months Later+-

Tikkis stupid theory is right. Why does she need to keep testing it. I look over at Adrien as he flips the page in his packet of homework from his school. "How can you even do that much work?"

"This is Ninos. He's letting me do it for him. I already finished mine but we have one class together and his work is way easier then mine-"

"I don't care." I learn back on my bed as Adrien flips the page.

"You don't need to be mean, Besides, this is fun. Nino learns from reading it and I learn more then I thought I did." He smiles, lifting his head to me.

"So?"

"So, Princess, I learn twice as much as you do from your tutor." He smugly smirks at me and I roll my eyes.

"I don't even like learning. I hate it in fact so why don't you shut the fuck up and let me sleep. Turn off your light." It's ten pm on Day One of Week 13, Plagg asleep on the couch as I turn and face away from him. I hear him scoff and soon the room goes dark. It falls silent. He's probably asleep.

"Princess?" Bastard.

"What." I grit my teeth.

"A-About the kiss thing I said awhile ago," he pauses. "Can we still do it?"

"Why?"

"I heard that a kiss is the best way you can show you love someone. A-And I really love you." Why?

"Well you don't show it."

"How am I suppose to show it?" He laughs.

"I don't know. Write a song about me, stutter around me, actually blush. But why me?"

"I know that under all the meanness you're a good person," he never curses. "S-So can we?"

"Tikki said not to touch." I want to kiss him too.

"She won't know."

"There's a camera..."

"And it's not infrared. She won't see anything."

"It has a speaker..." My voice fades as I speak.

"Right," his voice is soft. It goes silent. I miss the snow but now things are in bloom. "Well I love you."

I know he wants me to say it back, but why say a word you don't know the meaning too? "Goodnight."

He's quiet. "Goodnight Marinette," he rarely calls me Marinette anymore. "I mean Princess." I can hear his smirk.

"I hate you." No I don't.

"I know you don't."

"And how so?"

"You're blushing."

"And how can you tell?" I laugh.

"My skins hot," I hate him. The room falls quiet again. He's probably asleep. "Mari," damn it. "Do you ever wonder who your soulmate is?"

"I know I don't have one." I scoff. I hear Adrien move in his bed. He's probably facing me. I turn and I can see the outline of his face.

"What if we're soulmates?"