+22+

He has to be joking right? "There's no way in hell we're soulmates." I grunt as I see his outline stand from his bed and walk to mine, crouching by the bedside.

"Well what if we are? It would make since. Same disease and if you introvert the colors on a picture of both of us you get my hair color and I get yours-"

"So? That doesn't prove a thing Adrien!" I whisper shout. "Go back to bed." I turn in my bed and stare at Plagg as he sleeps. I close my eyes as I hear ruffling, then nothing then soft snores. Since when does Adrien snore? I've been alseep whoever we're in the same room, maybe it had something to do with that.

-+Two Hours Later+-

Everything's dark, and blank. I don't know where I am. Maybe I'm dead, maybe not. Maybe I'm in a coma again but all I can hear is Plaggs panicky voice. "Tikki, it's only been a day. They shouldn't be like this!" He practically shouts.

She just hums, then speaks, "Maybe they'll die with each other and are better without."

"Maybe?! Tikki you've been at this for months! They will definitely die next time they're near each other!  Her heart rate decreased rapidly and it happened so fast I thought she died in her sleep!"

"How about Adrien?" Tikki stays calm, and I expect her too.

"I already told you Tikki! I woke up and they were both dangerously close to death. It's time to stop your experiment! They're children, not lab rats!"

"Don't you get it Plagg!" I hear thuds. They're probably walking. "This proves my theory correct! They have the same illness!"

"Don't you get it Tikki!" I hear Plagg yell. "They're dying! What were you even trying to prove!"

"That they're soulmates!" She laughs. "Ive seen this illness a lot as a child with kids and adults and classmates but only I was able to see it. Now everyone can see there's and we can look in their DNA to figure out how! And I know for fact we're soulmates! It has the same affect for everyone!"

"How do you know? I've never went into a coma for you."

"Yes you did! It's when I told you you 'overdosed' on heroine. I kissed you and you woke up immediately! If they kiss their symptoms will go away and we won't ever know what makes them sick of each other."

"Tikki you're insane." Agreed.

"No, but I might just be the sane person here. Plagg, I need you to keep them together for a week."

"They'll die!"

"It's for science Plagg, and they're both in a coma, they won't know-"

"People in comas can hear and feel what is going on. Did you even pay attention to anything I told you to get your degree?" I can hear Plagg getting annoyed.

"Well it's for science and I have scientists and doctors coming from all over the world to see them. It's only for a week."

"Three days."

"Four."

"Fine." I hear Plagg groan then squeaks as I believe Tikki runs out of the room.