+13+

The bell rings loudly in my ears and I groan as I lift my head of the desk. "Mr.Kwami come see me," I pick up my bag and sling it over my shoulder and walk down the large hall to his desk. He glances up at me then looks down, placing our latest test in front of me. 105/100. Extra credit gives you more then 100. "You do well on tests but your never active during class, why is that?" He keeps grading tests.

"Never get sleep."

"Why don't you sleep? You're the only boy in your dorm house correct? Everyone else moved to frats?"

"Yeah, so?" He puts his pen down and looks up at me.

"You're a bright kid Plagg, an exceptional student. You get some of the best test scores in all of my years of teaching here but you don't put yourself forward, that's why you're failing my class. You need to understand that this isn't high school anymore," I just let him lecture me. He can go on for days about anything if you let him. "You can go places if you just put yourself up to a challenge."

"I could if I was allowed to do surgeries." I roll my eyes.

"Well I have a program coming up where you can study a doctor do a surgery of your choice and I get to choose five students to go. If you bring your grades up I'll consider letting you go."

"Okay, later." I walk out of his learning hall and down the sidewalk to my dorm on the other side of the campus.

"Hey," someone nudges my shoulder and I look down and see the redhead from last night. "Thanks for the ride you gave us."

"Thanks for clinging onto me for dear life." I'm so much taller then her it's not even funny, well, I'm taller then a lot of people.

"Yeah sorry about that," she nervously giggles. "I'm Tikki."

"Plagg."

"Is that like a nickname of something?" She giggles. Does she ever stop giggling?

"Parents spelt Plague wrong." She hums and nods and I turn to my dorm house.

"Hey remember how I gave you my number?" I hum. "Don't be afraid to use it."

-+Two Weeks Later+-

The tears rush down my face faster as I stare at the blood on my arms, a razor in one hand and my phone in the other. Nooroo and Wayzz are gone on a camping trip with the other two girls we met at the party, who forgot to invite me while Tikki stayed behind to study for an exam or whatever. I shakily lift my phone up to my ear and hear it ring. "Plagg! Hey what's up?" Her voice is so cheerful.

"Y-You know," my voice won't stop shaking. "You know how you said I should use your number?"

"Don't do anything, I'll be right there." Everyone knows I stay alone in my dorm house. I sit and shake on my bed and soon there's a knock on my door and I'm too shaken up to say shit. The door opens and I feel arms wrap around me.

"God I'm fucking weak." My voice cracks.

"You needed help so I'm here, you're not weak Plagg, you need help," Tikki cradles me in her arms and I let out a shaky sigh as she rocks me back and forth. "I'm here to help you Plagg. You don't need to do this alone." She takes the razor out of my hand.

"All I am is alone."

"It's okay Plagg," she hushes me. "Just tell me as much as you need so I can try to help you," Her voice is so assuring. I couldn't help but tell her everything. Every last thing. My family, my life, how I want to die, how I've tried before, how no one would care. "I'd care Plagg, and so would Nooroo and Wayzz. They'd all care and everyone else, they're just assholes. He shouldn't have touched you and neither should have your dads best friend and no one should have fucked with you like that."

"I'm just so fucking useless."

"No you're not," she rocked me back and forth. I see her eyes land on my last report card lying on the ground. "So why don't we start by proving everyone wrong."

-+Two Days Later+-

The lights blind my eyes while I stare up at them. I can't move my head anywhere else. They have this cone thing on my neck that they won't let me take off. The last thing I even remember is swallowing all of those pills and hoping that I'll drown in the abyss of my depression. I wake up in a hospital bed with a doctor with brown hair in front of me. "Mr.Kwami, good morning," she smiles. "We couldn't inform your Mom or Dad-"

"My Mom is dead."

She just looks at me. "Well, we do have a friend here to see you and she's already checked you out, saying your mentally sound and had a small break down. Can you agree to that?"

"Yeah." If you call depression a break down then yeah, I have them all the fucking time. She walks out and Tikki walks in, soon hugging me. I just stay lifeless in her arms.

She quiet for a moment. "You scared me."

"You shouldn't know what you do."

She goes silent again. "You trust me, that's why you told me." How does she know so much?