Chapter 2

Chapter: 2

Third Persons pov

Taehyung is still on the comfort room. He already stopped crying earlier but he doesn't want to go out. He is just waiting for the bell to ring. Since its only five minutes left, he went out of the comfort room. He make sure that his eyes aren't swollen.

He entered his classroom. The classroom where he saw his kookie, hugging his girlfriend. Taehyung is sure that Jennie is Jungkooks girlfriend because the other day Jungkook said that he's going to introduced his girlfriend to them.

He can feel his classmates staring at him while he is entering. Especially the girls. Well that's not unusual because Taehyung and his friends are the campus heartthrob. His friends are Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin, and Jungkook. Yes, Taehyung Jungkook are friends but it's not obvious.

He just ignored the stares and quietly say on his seat which is beside Jungkook and Jimin. His friends noticed his vague behaviour but of course except Jungkook. He's too busy to noticed Taehyung's arrival because he's too busy texting his one and only girlfriend.

"Taehyung-ah, are you okay? You seem tired." Hoseok said while looking at the younger.

"Of course I'm okay hyung! Why wouldn't I be?" Taehyung said smiling.

'I'm lying again.'    Taehyung thought to himself.

"Liar..." Jimin whispered to himself. While looking at his best friend.