Chapter 21

Chapter: 21

Third Person's pov

After their class ended Taehyung and Jungkook bid their farewell to their friends.

The two of them just decided to walk to the coffee shop because it's just walking distance to their school. It would just take about five minutes to arrived at the coffee shop.

Their walk is too quiet and awkward for the two. It seems like they want to talk to each other but they don't have the courage to do so.

"We're here hyung" Jungkook said.

The two of them entered the store. They sat on the table near the window.

"What do you want to order hyung?" Jungkook asks his Taehyung hyung nervously. It's their first time going to a coffee shop without their hyung's.

"Just a caramel macchiato kook and a cheesecake." Taehyung said smiling at Jungkook.

The younger nodded and went to the counter to order.

"Good afternoon sir, what is your order?" The cashier ask Jungkook.

"One caramel macchiato, one cappuccino and two cheesecakes." Jungkook said.

Once he finished ordering he went back to their seat. The two of them sat in silence while waiting for their food to come.

*-*-*

"So Jungkook, why did you invite me?" Taehyung ask Jungkook as he took a sip on his caramel macchiato. "I just want to talk about some things Taehyung hyung" jungkook answered.

"What things Jungkook?" Taehyung asks again. Curious about the things jungkook is about to ask.

"Are you and Jimin hyung a thing now?"

And that made Taehyung choke on his drink.