Chapter 27

Chapter: 27

Taehyung

"Because i like you so fucking much hyung." Jungkook said. Is he really telling me the truth.

I can feel my heart beating so fast when he suddenly grabbed my face closer to his.

We're too close to each other that i can feel his minty breathe.

I was about to open my mouth when he crashed his lips on mine.

I was stunned that i can't move at first but when jungkook was about to pull back i kissed him back.

I wrapped my arms around his nape. He bit my lip asking for an entrance and i quickly open my mouth for him.

Our tongues fought in dominance but he won. We pulled away, panting, catching our breathe.

"I love you hyung." He said, smiling at me. "I love you too." I replied and kiss him.

It was supposed to be a quick kiss but he pulled me closer by my waist and our heated make out session continued.

"J-jungkook- a-ah~" i moan as he keep sucking my neck. He was about to unbuttoned my dress shirt when suddenly.

"BOYS!" His mom shouted from downstairs.

The two of unwillingly stop what we're doing and fixed our clothes and hair.

"Cockblock" i heard Jungkook whispered as soon as we left his room.

The two of us went downstairs and saw my mom, and Jungkook's mom.

"What did you two do up there huh?" My mom ask with a smirk as soon as they saw us coming down.

"Nothing mom. We just played some games." I lied, hoping that they'll believe it.

"What games did you play huh? Does it include giving each other a hickey?" Jungkook's mom ask us with a smirk.

And i almost chocked in my own saliva.

"What are you talking about mom?" Jungkook defensively said.

"You know, Taehyung has a hickey." My mom said and pointed at my neck.

I blushed because of embarrassment.

"So you guys really did it? Does my Jungkook topped?" His mom ask, while her eyes widened.

"We didn't have sex mom." Jungkook said. Well he's right though.

"We were about to but there's someone who stopped at us." Jungkook said and glare at his mom.

My mom and his mom just laughed at the two of us.

"Sorry boys, but we need to tell you about something." My mom said.

"What is it mom?" I ask mom curiously.

"You guys are getting married."