Chapter 5

Chapter: 5

TAEHYUNG

For the past few days, I started to be quiet. I think I really should be because that's what Jungkook wants right? He doesn't want to hear my horrible voice that annoys the shit out of him.

Suddenly I remembered what Jimin hyung told me earlier. He said that Jungkook would be telling us something important. It's lunch time, and I'm here in the classroom alone.

I already ate earlier, that's why I didn't join them. But since I got Jimin hyungs message I quickly left the classroom.

I walked towards the cafeteria. Once I entered, I already spotted where they are. Why? Because Jimin hyungs hair is so bright.

It's pink
While Yoongi hyungs is dark blue. Jin hyung is also light brown. While Namjoon hyung is purple. Hoseok hyung is also pink. Jungkook has brown hair. Mine is also brown.

But I'm planning to change it to red.

"Taehyung! Here!" Hoseok hyung shouted, while waving his hand at me. I quickly went to their table and sat beside Jimin hyung. Which is across Jungkook.

There is still an empty seat beside Jungkook but I don't want to sit beside him.

"Tae, we were supposed to dragged you here but you were sleeping earlier. So we just texted you to come here." Namjoon hyung explained and I just nodded.

Silence filled us but Jimin hyung decided to break it.

"Taehyung- ah! Do you want some? It's your favorite." Jimin hyung said, while handing me my favorite chocolate drink.

I gladly took it while murmuring a small 'thank you'.

"So Jungkook why did you want us here? You want to tell us something?" Yoongi hyung asked Jungkook.

"Oh yes. About that. I'm going to introduce my girlfriend to all of you." And that once again break my heart.

Seeing him introduce his girlfriend in front of me hurts so much. He didn't even think that I'll be hurt if he do that.