Chapter 24

Chapter: 24

JIMIN

These past few days I haven't been talking to Taehyung because Jungkook is always there.

He keeps dragging Taehyung away from me everytime that I'm trying to talk to him. And i could also sense that Taehyung is pissed about that.

He also wants to talk to me.

*-*-*

It's our lunch time and i am here in the cafeteria with my friends. Taehyung is sitting across me, while Jungkook is beside Taehyung.

"Don't mind them Chim.." i heard Yoongi hyung whispered to my ear. His voice is giving me some chills.

Yoongi hyung knows that i like Taehyung, i think Taehyung is the only one who doesn't know about my feelings for him.

Yoongi hyung also knows that I'm jealous everytime i see Jungkook and Taehyung together.

Yoongi hyung is always there to comfort me. These days the two of us have been so close to the extent that i even sleep on his house sometimes.

Not on his room okay? Just on the guest room.

I nodded my head to Yoongi hyung and continued eating not looking at the two in my front.

"Taehyung- hyung, can we go out later after class?" I heard Jungkook ask Taehyung.

"Don't you have a girlfriend Jungkook?" Taehyung suddenly ask. We all looked at the two.

"I've already broken up with her, hyung so will you come with me later?" Jungkook ask again.

"Okay." Taehyung answered and started eating again. I frowned at Taehyung.

I though he hates Jungkook because he called me a few days ago and said that Jungkook is getting on his nerves for always following him, but he agreed to his offer.

Tsk.

Liar.