Chapter 25

A/N: they both look so handsome there^^ 😂😂😂

Chapter: 25

TAEHYUNG

I'm currently here in the library alone reading some history books. I'm studying because we have a test later.

Suddenly someone sat beside me. I look at who it is, it's Lisa. She's one of my classmates and Jennie's best friend.

"Hey Taehyung" she said at me. "Yes?" I ask her. We aren't actually friends. And i don't know why the hell is he talking to me right now?

"Taehyung come with me!" She said while dragging me but i stopped her. "Why are you dragging me Lisa? We're not even close." I said while trying to remove her hand in my wrist.

"Just trust me okay? Jeon fucking Jungkook is about to confess his feelings for you." She said and dragged my towards a shelf.

I raise my eyebrows at her and she just rolled her eyes at me and pointed towards something. I turn my gaze to where she is pointing and saw Jungkook talking to Yugyeom. Yugyeom is one of his close friends aside from us.

I'm pretty sure they can't see the two of us because the books on this shelf is blocking us.

Is Lisa saying the truth? Is Jungkook really going to say his feelings for me?

Jungkook

Yugyeom and I are here in the library. I was actually looking for some books but suddenly he showed up and we started talking about nonsense here in some shelfs.

"Are you fucking insane? Kim Taehyung? You hate him Jungkook!" He said to me. I was talking to him about my feelings for Taehyung.

But he keeps saying that I don't like Taehyung.

"I don't know Yugyeom. But i can't stop thinking about him." I sincerely said.

"Jungkook you hate him okay? You're just feeling like that because you're guilty about how you treated him before." He explained.

I really wanted to shout at him and say "No! You don't understand Yugyeom! I like him, i really like Taehyung."

But i only nodded my head at him. "Yeah, you're probably right. I'm just guilty about what happened before." I said while smiling at him fakely. And he just patted my shoulder.

What did i just do?

Taehyung

We started listening to their conversations.

"Are you fucking insane? Kim Taehyung? You hate him Jungkook." I can feel my blood boiling at what Yugyeom said. I know that he hates me and the fucking feeling is mutual.

"I don't know Yugyeom, but i can't just stop thinking about him." Jungkook said and i can feel myself blushing.

Lisa nudge me, i look at her and I saw her smiling at me and i smiled back at her.

"Jungkook you hate him okay? You're just feeling like that because you're guilty about what happened before." Yugyeom said.

I saw Jungkook nodding his head at what Yugyeom said.

"Yeah, you're probably right. I'm just guilty about what happened before." I heard Jungkook said. And i can feel my eyes watering.

I felt Lisa's hand on my shoulder and she look at me with apologetic eyes. She also mouthed sorry at me and I just nodded.

I bid my goodbye to her and went to to the classroom. The others are there but they didn't seem to notice me entering because they're studying.

I sat at my seat and started thinking about what Jungkook and I did together for the fast few months.

We were so happy together, that my feelings for Jimin hyung faded away and went back to Jungkook. I thought he also likes me because of how he treats me. He made me feel so love and safe when I'm with him.

But all of it was just a lie. He said it with his own mouth that he just did that because he was just guilty of his past actions towards me.

I'm really disappointed right now.