Chapter 3

Chapter: 3

Third Persons pov

A day had passed and Taehyung back to his normal self again. Which is being clingy to Jungkook. And as always Jungkook is getting pissed at Taehyung.

"Kookie, do you want some coffee?" Taehyung eagerly ask Jungkook who is currently texting his girlfriend. They are on a coffee shop right now with their other friends.

"SHUT UP HYUNG! You're so annoying!" Jungkook shouted at Taehyung, pushing him on the floor.

But since Taehyung is holding a cup of coffee it splashed on his clothes and hands. Taehyung winced at the pain due to the hotness of the coffee.

Yoongi helped Taehyung to stand up by holding his arms. "Thank you Yoongi hyung." Taehyung said to Yoongi. Yoongi just smiled at him. "Taehyung are you okay?" Namjoon ask Taehyung. "Of course I'm okay hyung." Taehyung replied, smiling at his hyung.

"Look at what you did Jeon Jungkook?!" Jin shouted at Jungkook. Lucklily the other customers are far from them. Jungkook just rolled his eyes before replying. "Didn't you hear him hyung? He said that his fine. I don't care if he's hurt." Jungkook bluntly replied.

Jin was supposed to scold Jungkook more but Taehyung stopped him. "Stop it Jin hyung. I'm really fine. I just need to change my clothes. Don't worry hyung. I'm fine." Taehyung said, smiling.

"You're lying again."    Jimin whispered once again, looking at his best friend.