°Help°

Song Of Chapter:

Hølding Øntø Yøu ( Twenty Øne Piløts)

------------------------------------------------------

I looked at the tickets once more before setting them on top of the back stage passes and my new outfit. "So with these you will be able to meet Tyler and Josh." Stacy said. "Uh can I talk to you alone Stacy. It's something important." I said gripping onto my sleeve. "Sure let's go to my room." Stacy said holding my hand. I slowly walked up the stairs with fear rushing through me. I had to tell her. It happened about 2 years ago and I feel like I really need to tell someone. She closes the door behind us and I sit on her bed. "So what did you want to talk about." Stacy said sitting next to me. All that happened was tears ran down my face more and more. She hugged me close to her as I cried some more. "Hun if you don't want to tell me you don't have too." Stacy said. "It's o-okay. M-my u-uncle r-r-raped me." I said crying harder. "Oh sweetheart. I'm so sorry. How long ago did this happen." Stacy said stroking my hair. "2 years ago." I said crying in her shoulder. "Oh hun. I'm so sorry." "It was all my fault." I said gripping onto her shirt. "No it was not. He was a drunk and he still is. Your staying here until I get the police to your house." Stacy said looking into my eyes with anger. "NO! He will hit me and everything." I said crying more. "No he will not. DO you have any more bruises on you?" Stacy said looking at me. I lifted up my t-shirt and sweatshirt to reveal the huge bruise on my side. I was about the size of a baseball. I rolled up my jeans to expose 4 more on my shin and my thighs. I then rolled up my sleeves to reveal 3 more on my arms and a huge cut along my back. Stacy's eyes where full of tears. "We are going to the police right now to report this. Your uncle is going to jail for this. I don't want you hurt anymore." Stacy said standing up. "Where would I live?" I said. "I know a girl who's daughters husbands best friend wants to adopt." Stacy said. ( I KNOW IT'S A LITTLE COMPLICATED BUT I'M TALKING ABOUT JENNA'S MOM SO. YA. ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY.)

She pulls up to the police department and we both get out. My fear has now turned to worriedness. She walked up to a sheriff and talked to him. He kept looking back at me as I sat in the chair. Stacy looked at me and waved her arm as a signal for me to go with the man. We walked into room where it had a camera and a woman. "Please sit (Y/N)." The police officer said. I sat in the tan chair as the woman looked at me. "So we've heard that you've been getting abused and were raped." The officer said looking at me with a worried look on his face. "Y-yes sir. My uncle has been abusing me a lot lately and he raped me about 2 years ago." I said having tears running down my face. "Hey it's okay. Could you tell us when and how this started." The woman said. I started saying my story to the officer and woman. The woman looked like an ordinary woman. She had some blond hair and blue eyes. She looked very familiar. I went on about him recently hitting me today and yesterday. "Do you mind showing us your bruises and cuts from him?" The officer said. I lift up my shirt and sweatshirt to reveal all my scars, cuts, and bruises. "He did all of this to you?" The woman said. "Y-yes ma'am. He did all of this to me." I said pulling down my sweatshirt and rolling down my jeans. "Thank you (Y/N)" the woman said as her and the officer left the room. I sat there messing with my fingers so nervous on what they where going to do. Stacy opened the door and walked in. "So the police are on their way to your house. We need to go get your stuff tho." Stacy said looking at me. "O-okay." I said.

As we pulled into my driveway I saw my uncle being taken out of the house that was my hell. He glared at me as I ran inside to go get all of my cloths. Stacy followed as i ran into my closet and packed all of my cloths, jeans, shorts, tank tops, bras, underwear, jackets, my Goner blanket, my shoes, and some other things that I needed in my life. Like my Twenty One Pilots albums, my Twenty One Pilot hat, my laptop, my phone charger, and other Twenty One Pilots stuff that I bought as well as Panic at the Disco.