°Suicide°

SONG OF THE CHAPTER

Never Too Late (Three Days Grace)

If you are sensitivitie to suicide I highly suggest skipping this chapter. If you ever feel like life is terrible or you have no purpose please know that I love you even tho I don't know you I love you. If you even think about it talk to me or someone in your family who you trust. I'm one of those people who are suicidal and hate life but I trying to get help. I love you all and please stay alive. Suicide doesn't fix everything. It makes it worse.
--------------------------------------------------

I woke up before Jenna and Tyler did and made my way back to my room. I opened it to find Josh and Debby in the bed. I cried silently as I saw this. I walked to the bathroom and cried silently. Maybe Josh isn't the one. Maybe he isn't the right type of person to be a father. I did the same thing I do every time I'm in a bathroom. Cut. More than what I usually do. probably 20 this time. I let the blood dry. I walked out of the bathroom feeling dizzy. I walked over to my clothes and got a Black Parade t-shirt and black pants. Brad went to wash my other pants yesterday as well as my other clothes. I put on my satin Panic! jacket. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes.

I jolted from my sleep when someone slapped me. I looked up to see Josh hovering over me. Did he hit me? I sat up and looked at the floor feeling like I did something wrong. I then saw Debby giggle as I grabbed my cheek. "Ha that was funny. Did you see her face when I slapped the shit out of her." Debby said. Josh just laughed with. Really? He knew how I was abused and he just stands there and laughs like nothing happened. I stood up and was angry. "I can't believe the man I thought was my new father aloud his slut to hit me after I just had to deal with that for the past years. You aren't the person who I thought you were Josh. You're no longer my father. You hurt me and let your whore hurt me. I will not be around you if this is what is going to happen. I CUT MYSELF MORE THAN 30 TIMES THE PAST 3 DAYS BECAUSE OF YOU AND HER!" At this point my once rosy cheeks were now black because of my eyeliner and mascara. He looked at me with anger. He didn't care. I ran out the door bolting towards Tyler and Jenna's room. I stopped in my tracks when I noticed I still had my razors on me. I took them out and cut. I was getting dizzy. Losing to much blood from cutting to deep on my wrist. I slowly dribbled as I tried to make my way there. I finally got back into my mind and walked the rest of the way there.

As I sat on the bed I explained everything. Jenna was on the verge of tears. I just sat there trying my best not to cry. "Do you wanna go back?" Jenna said. "Ya. I wanna go back." I said. Jenna hugged me as I stood up. I walked out of the room and saw someone look at me. I just turned away and went back. I noticed that Brad's room was open. I walked in and grabbed on weapon. A rope. He had equipment in his room so it was easy to find things. I ran back to my room and practically slammed the door. Josh was gone and so was Debby.

This world will never be what I expected.

I tied the rope in a noose. Hoping it would kill me instantly.

And if I don't belong. Who would have guessed it.

I grabbed a tall chair and stood up on it. Reaching the ceiling. I grabbed my new weapon for war.

I will not leave alone. Everything that I own to make you feel like it's not to late. It's never too late

I hung the rope on the ceiling fan. Hopefully this holds my fat body weight.

Even if I say. It'll be alright. Still I hear you say you want end your life.

Slowly but surely I slipped my head through the hole.