°Cutting Or Saving°

SONG OF THE CHAPTER

KING FOR A DAY (Pierce The Veil)

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the same way I did yesterday. Beautiful view. Two people talking and me all alone. I did my same routine. Instead wearing a 30 Seconds To Mars shirt and black ripped jeans as well as my Jared Leto necklace that I got off Amazon. Got in the shower, washed my body, hair, and got out. Did the same thing with my hair and walked out. I put on my black boots and walked onto the little balcony outside out room. I looked over the edge and saw how far down we were. Pretty far. Maybe if I jump it'll be quick. Eh maybe later. I walked inside and got my Gucci jacket and put it on. I did the same thing I did yesterday. Went through my phone to see what was going on in our terrible world. Nothing new. The door opened and Josh walked in with a girl. It looked like Debby Ryan. I wanted to cry. I hated her so much. I wen back to my phone and grabbed my headphones and listened to King For A Day. I turned it up so loud so I couldn't hear them. Not even Josh. I hated her because she broke Josh's heart and here he is making kissing faces with her. I stood up and got ready to leave when Josh yelled at me for the first time. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING YOUNG LADY!" Josh yelled. I got so scared. I took my headphones out and turned around. Looking at the ground in fear. "Going f-for a walk sir." I said. "I Don't think so." He said back. I kept my stare at the floor and tried my best to stay calm. I looked up and saw Debby grabbing his arm like she owned him. A tear left my eye. I walked over to my art supplies and got my sharpener. Acting like I was getting something else I put it in the pocket of my Gucci jacket. "Just Go." Josh yelled. I ran out of the room and ran to Brad's room. Tears singing my eyes at this point. I was right. He was sick and tired of me. I pounded on Brad's door trying to get him to answer. he opened the door and saw me. I ran in and went to the bathroom throwing up because I was so scared. I locked the door and got my razor ready.

After doing my 10 cuts I felt better. I layed back as blood ran down my wrist, thighs, and neck. i closed my eyes and tried to calm down. I stood up and got out of the bathroom. Brad sat there looking at me. "Are you ok?" He asked. "No. Josh yelled at me and was with Debby and yelled and I got scared Brad." I said trying not to cry. "It's ok. You can stay here until we have to go get ready for the show tonight. I can call Jenna and see if you and her wanna hang out today. Tyler Josh and all us guys have to get everything ready for tonight's show." Brad said. I nodded my head as he called Jenna. I just sat there shaking.

Jenna came over and picked me up. We went to a salon for our nails, hair, and a massage. For my nails I got band logos and Jenna did a cute flower design. "So why was he yelling at you?" Jenna asked as the lady added acrylic to my nails. "I don't know. Him and Debby walked in and I wanted to leave and he yelled at me. Debby just stood there acting like nothing was going on. I was so scared. I thought he was going to hit me or even worse." I said. "I know Josh and this doesn't sound like him. He would never yell at you. He would never hurt you (Y/N). Yes I know it's hard for you to be trusted with a man especially after what happened to you. I understand it's hard for you but, Josh has to understand that yelling or anything related to that can startle you." Jenna said. "Ya but at the same time it was my fault." I said felling more guilty about this. "No. Don't you dare say you did something wrong. I understand you don't like Debby. I can't stand her. One time she made a fat joke and it was towards me. She said "When blondes eat donuts they look like a fat ass." and then she started to laugh. I understand. So no you did nothing wrong." Jenna said. I just looked around. I had something to do with this. Josh yelled at me for a reason so. "Well then why did he call Brad to take me to the hotel instead of him taking me." I said getting a little upset. "I don't know (Y/N). I honestly don't." Jenna said as the lady started to put the flowers on her nails. I sat there thinking about it. I had something to do with this.