°New Day°

Song Of The Chapter

Pacify Her (Melanie Martinez)

*WARNING THIS CHAPTER MAY TRIGGER SOME. ABUSE IS INVOLVED AS WELL AS VOICES IN PEOPLES HEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

----------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes to see myself in my room. I don't remember going to bed. I check my phone and see that it's 9 in the afternoon. I decided to take a quick shower and go back to bed.

I got dressed in some random outfit cause why not.

After I got dressed, I went straight for the bed. Josh had it made while we had our home tour. I absolutely loved it.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in my new room that I loved.

Next Morning

I woke up to the bright sun shining through my windows. I got up and took a shower. As I stepped out of the shower Pacify Her came on. One of my favorite Melanie Martinez songs. I got dressed and was ready to face the day.

 I got dressed and was ready to face the day

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Josh wasn't up yet so I poured myself a bowl of cereal.

I basically inhaled my food. Then it hit me.
"So I see your up." He said. "Go away. I want to have a good day today. "No. I'm here to ruin you. Your a piece of garbage. Everyone hates you. Your own parents hated you." He said. Your own parents hated you. Why would he say that. A tear left my eye as I put my bowl in the dishwasher. "Just face it. It's true." He said. I closed the dishwasher and walked away to my room. I saw that there was movies by a T.V so I put in Fight Club. I layed in my bed and watched the movie.