°What Happens In Vegas?°

Song Of The Chapter

I'm Not A Vampire (Falling In Reverse)

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to someone talking to another person. I opened my eyes and saw that the curtains were open and the view was beautiful. I sat up and stretched my arms out making sure that they popped. I grabbed some clean clothes and a pair of shoes and walked towards the bathroom. As my feet touched the cold floor, goosebumps rushed through my body. I turned on the shower and scrolled through my phone looking for a song to listen to. I came across Falling In Reverse and clicked on their album The Drug In Me Is You. I scrolled through the album and clicked on I'm Not A Vampire. I slowly undressed myself and looked at my new cuts and my past scars. I touched each one before stepping into the shower. The burning hot water burned my skin but, it felt so great. The water rushed to my cuts like a river runs from the mountains to the sea. The sensation I got from the water touching my cuts made me get more goosebumps. It hurt but, it felt so good. I grabbed the soap and rubbed it against my cuts. It hurt but, not as bad as I hoped. I rubbed it against my skin, trying to wipe away all my sins. It didn't work. After washing my body it was time for my hair. I grabbed the coconut and lime scented shampoo and put some in my hair. I was basically ripping my scalp off. I was scratching at my scalp so hard it hurt, but that's what I needed. Pain. I washed it out and did the same with the conditioner but, it smelled like coconut and lemon. It had a great scent to it. After doing everything from washing my body to shaving, I turned off the foist and got out of the shower. The album stopped playing so I listened to Troye Sivan instead. I brushed my hair and put my jewelry on and did all the type of shit every other emo does for when they get ready for the day. I straighten my short hair and put gel in then walked out the door. As i closed the door, I saw Josh laying on the bed looking at his phone. "Hey." I said as I turned of American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy. "Hey. Nice shirt." Josh said. I walked over to the bed and sat down. I looked and saw that he was looking through Snapchat. I grabbed my phone out and saw that Cameron text me. I didn't want to talk to her or anyone in her family. I ignored her and went to my Instagram. So many new followers and a message from my new grandmother. I clicked on the inbox and saw what she sent me. I read the message. Just her giving me everyone's number. Ashley's, Abigail's, Jordan's, Bill's, and hers. I clicked out and went to Jared Leto's account. He posted about his tour. Man how bad I want to go to one of his concerts. He came to Ohio a few years back but, I didn't have any money. I liked it and made a random comment. "If Jared Leto came to a Twenty One Pilots concert, I'd have to go to his for sure. :)" I laughed to myself as I sent it.

After 30 minutes of laying around Josh wanted to go walking around Las Vegas. We went to one of the malls there and went to Hot Topic and a few other stores that had some great things in them. Our first stop was Hot Topic. As we walked in Caraphernelia by Pierce The Veil played. I walked over to the band merch and picked out some new clothes. Tyler and Jenna went to Gucci for Jenna to get a dress for the Grammys. I went to Hot Topic for my dress. I picked the most amazing dress in the world. A My Chemical Romance dress. Josh laughed when I picked it out. I went over to the other band merch and got more random stuff. "Hey you're Josh Dun." A voice said from behind us. Both Josh and I turned around and saw there were 3 girls wearing different band t-shirts. One was wearing a Twenty One Pilots shirt and black jeans, the one who mentioned Josh was wearing a Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt with bright pink jeans that looked ugly, and the smallest one was wearing a t-shirt that just had Josh's face everywhere and teal jeans. "Ya that's me." Josh said in a sweet tone. "Can we have a picture with you. Just you." The one with the ugly pink jeans said. The one in the Twenty One Pilots t-shirt looked a little uncomfortable and looked at me with a sweet smile. "Actually can I have a picture with your daughter ?" The one in the TOP shirt said. "If she says you can then ya." Josh said as he looked at me. I nodded at her and she smiled widely. She basically ran over to me and got her IPhone out. I smiled and she stuck out her tongue. She took the photo and hugged me. "Thanks for the picture gorgeous." She said as she joined her friends. She waved at me and I waved back. The exited the store and Josh and I went back to shopping.