Author's Note

I can't believe I'm at the end of Hammond and Amhuinn's story already!

Out of all of my planned books, I have to say their story was the one that was most unexpected. I had intended for Hammond to have a story with Amelia back when I wrote "The Passion in London", but when Hammond met with Amhuinn in that one single chapter, the chemistry between them I just couldn't deny. And so! This story was born.

I have come to love both the dynamics between not only the two of them, but also between Gillian and Ammi, and Evie and Ammi. It's been a joy to revisit the tender love between Connor and Evie, and I'm so happy to be able to have a chance to write how Cade was brought into the world, with Ammi's help.

I do realize that I am not exactly the most accurate in terms of historical facts and even the medical facts, but I did as much research as I could. I do apologize for the large gap in between some updates. I work as a teacher, and when school gets  a little hectic, writing just doesn't happen as I have to prepare my students for their exams and tests. I dislike posting Author Note's just to inform of an MIA, but I do post notes on my profile, so do check my profile if you need anything!

Thank you so much for all the support all of you have given! I loved to read all the comments, and it's wonderful to know that you've all loved Hammond and Ammi just as much as I have.

I do have a story lined up for Gillian, as well as two more for my other series, Agents of the Crown. However, I've now paused them for abit as I finish up my two contemporary romances. Pandora's Box is my latest project, and I've sat on the plot in my head for about 2 months before I actually started it. I'd be forever grateful if you'd give Dora and Rhys a chance!

As for now, I'll bid adieu for now until the next story comes along!

---

Kitsie!